for the logsplitter guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the way there's been other posts on AS about folks towing their splitter at highway speeds. results was splitter flipped ... pretty much destroying splitter

you've been warned... please do take pictures and share when it happens....

046, I simply asked a question.

I passed a guy on the turnpike the other day pulling a little splitter behind his pickup. I was doing 75 and he wasn't going that much slower than I was. I just shook my head in disbelief. Those little wheels were sure spinning fast. I think if I had turned my radio down I could have heard the wheel bearings screaming...

J U S T like boat trailers and ATV trailers.:popcorn:

oppsss and sorry for not being more clear.. I meant that in jest :D

mainly wanted you to know, some folks will tell you it's ok to tow at highway speeds. well... it's OK, until you hit a major bump at speed and flip it over :monkey:

046, I simply asked a question.

Common sence

oppsss and sorry for not being more clear.. I meant that in jest :D

mainly wanted you to know, some folks will tell you it's ok to tow at highway speeds. well... it's OK, until you hit a major bump at speed and flip it over :monkey:

Seames like a common sence thing to me,..highway speeds on a gravel road, Or a BAD road, can spell disaster,. Like hauling anything,..There is NO true recipe for hauling anything, Its a common sence thing,..Eric

Latest posts

Back