Foredom motor choice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing that really annoys me is a just bought a brand new 44t and it looks like this one comes with one. Damn Orwell, just have them setup with different collets I guess.

I think it comes with the #30 handpiece which has a Jacob's chuck.
Actually, I'm looking for a 44T myself.

i already have that had piece as well. the 44t's are the cheapest hand piece so you should be good to go finding one cheap on ebay. think i got mine for $42. i've also had a bit of luck with the chinese hand pieces. all my larger hand pieces are genuine foredom but i buy the pencil hand pieces from the chinese as they be pricey from foredom. only had one piece wreck on me and the seller sent me a new one free.

i already have that had piece as well. the 44t's are the cheapest hand piece so you should be good to go finding one cheap on ebay. think i got mine for $42. i've also had a bit of luck with the chinese hand pieces. all my larger hand pieces are genuine foredom but i buy the pencil hand pieces from the chinese as they be pricey from foredom. only had one piece wreck on me and the seller sent me a new one free.

What Chinese pencil handpieces do you get?

You can never have too many handpieces. I'm up to around 25 of them now.

i honestly just search the cheapest priced ones. i'm sure they're all made in the same factory over there anyways. LOL turns out that seller only offers shipping within the states. i am negotiating with them trying to get it shipped. hoping for the best. damn sellers only offering items to the states. you'd think it would be easier to just make it so a person from a country they don't sell to just couldn't commit to buy it. i was so excited at that price i commited to buy without even reading.

hay guys who bought that $100 foredom. check you ebay messages and let me know what you see. for some reason i just got a message from ebay saying that an account i recently dealed with had been compromised. could explain why the account went from buying selling wigs to selling cheap foredoms. LOL. i didn't send payment yet so i feel pretty safe. gonna let all this **** ride out to see what happens before i go sending payment.

oh **** boys, check out yer accounts. i just got notified that i will not get that foredom due to third party take over of that members account. pretty sweet that i couldn't pay :) i'll be pissed right off if they just did this to me cause i'm from Canada.

I got that, and this;

"We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

Knew it was too good to be true!

I got that, and this;

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

Knew it was too good to be true!

did you pay for one? it says the process should go through as normal if you already paid?

Still waiting for my payment to be refunded though.....

so i suppose the only reason they would pull the listing is because of fraudulent activity. so why in the heck would ebay say that if payment was already sent then you have nothing to worry about LOL.

that's all i can think of too. heck, i'm just gonna go buy another hand piece with that money i was gonna spend

Latest posts

Back