Found a blue box on the porch today!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He hadn't made it to my house randy. I'm talking to him on the phone to give directions. If I had it I would run it last night in the dark.

Got done with 028 repair last night at 10:45, and yes that sucker was running at night, I do have a back porch with a light though and only ran her for 10 minutes or so

oh yeah, pm me where you got that , I really like blue boxes

Last edited:
Lol, don't think I don't run em at night also. :D

I like to watch the lights all up and down the street popping on around midnight when they hear a MM'd 660 fire up. Nothin like that.

I just wanted to save this one for the GTG before fueling it just to break her in right. It's really strong to be stock.

The xpw is my favorite all around saw. After you run it you would have given two 361s for an xpw.

It cuts really good straight out of the box. It handles just as easy as the 361 pretty much. Gonna make a nice saw to work with. I have wanted one for a long time. Now maybe a 7900 is in the future. May be awhile though. :msp_biggrin:

you need to update you saw list :msp_tongue:

btw thanks for the heads up on the xpw.

That's a nice box. Boxes on my porch always have crap that the wife orders online that we don't need.

It cuts really good straight out of the box. It handles just as easy as the 361 pretty much. Gonna make a nice saw to work with. I have wanted one for a long time. Now maybe a 7900 is in the future. May be awhile though. :msp_biggrin:

Ime, the difference in handling vs. the MS361 is pretty obvious - but it still is a well handling saw for its size! :msp_smile:

well now your gonna see why ole rope is a husky man:) congratulations I would be envious but I havejust about broken mine in now:)

Damn Rope, where ya been at buddy? I was just asking someone yesterday if they had heard from you. Reckon you been hard at it and havent stopped in much. :rock:

Good to see ya pard.

Ha ha! Yea, had to work all day while it was sitting on my porch. :angry: Finally get home about 7 O clock and found the blue box I'd been waiting for. Never owned the brand, so I guess you could say I'm fooling with the darkside. :D
I have ran these particular saws before and always loved them. Finally taken the leap and bought one. Sold my 361 Stihl to get it. here's some pics.
Came with a gay 20" forester bar. I'll probably get a few guys at the GTG to pick a number between 1 and 10 for it. :D
Now I just need to get a 24" bar for it. The one in the pics is a 20" Stihl mount and is just for the sake of pictures.
BTW: I'll have her at the GTG tomorrow. Will not be fueled until then.

100_2280.jpg

100_2281.jpg

100_2282.jpg

100_2283.jpg

100_2284.jpg

You need rep but i cant seem to rep you at the moment. What a fine machine a 372 is...they are a timber cutting animal for their weight. And super smooth. I dont think you did ANYTHING wrong gettin one. Nice saw!

Back