Freaking Heat Wave

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironworker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have been burning wood since 2008 and tonite will be the first December night I have not had to burn, not to mention I've only had a couple of 24 hour burns.

lol. for sure. I know the neighbor down the road from me has an owb he still hasn't fired it up. cause propane is so cheap its about $1 per gallon here. I can't bring myself to burn propane, after the price gouging a few years ago. its a matter of principal. lol I've been burning in my owb since september. But I have to say the temps have been nice. :)

We aren't going to see freezing temps till Wednesday night and then we go back to tropical mode next Monday. Very possible for most of the Midwest to have a brown Christmas.

I have been burning wood since 2008 and tonite will be the first December night I have not had to burn, not to mention I've only had a couple of 24 hour burns.

Not even the non winter of 11/12? Lakes did not even freeze over, here.

I deer hunted in a shirt the last day of rifle season yesterday in northern pa. That's crazy never before in all my years hunting could a guy wear a t shirt I. Mid December to hunt

after the past two winters i will take a mild winter. hasn't rained in two weeks which makes it even better.

Sloppy, muddy mess around here. Ice storm right after Thanksgiving and about 4" of rain yesterday. Flooding all around me. Crazy to think Christmas is around the corner.

I hope that all this warm weather is not the calm before the storm! I'd prefer it stay like this for 3 more months.

Back