Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
West Bend, Fond Du Lac, Milwaukee MKE Area

Looking for free wood to burn in a home fireplace,

Please send me a PM or call me at 262-719-4047

I am in the west bend area, close to Fond Du Lac, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Slinger, Etc.

Scott

Elkhart, IN

Looking for free firewood in Elkhart, IN. If anyone was looking for a place to drop off hardwood logs on the North side of Elkhart I will take them.

Thanks,
Nate

Dumpsite near Milwaukee, WI for logs / firewood / chips

I have a site available SW of Milwaukee (near Muskego) for dumping logs and wood chips. Site is right off a major highway with safe easy access and has plenty of room. It has good drainage, so it isn't muddy unless it is springtime with the frost is coming out of the ground...

I can use a large volume of wood each year (20+ cords), as it is used to heat my house as well as my dad's house and brother-in-law's house. Hardwoods are preferred of course, but I will occasionally accept some low quality wood if good firewood has been brought by the same person before. The chips are used to mulch our trees.

No stumps or garbage of course.

A few local tree services have been using it and like it very much, but they just can't supply enough wood.

Feel free to PM me for directions or call me at 414___803___3168.

Thanks for the use of the website.

Fox Valley Wisconsin area

Hi all,

Always appreciate a lead on some good indoor burning wood. Have truck, trailer and saw. Will travel 50mi. from Appleton

Thanks.

East of St. Paul, MN

Looking for any kind of logs from storm damage, removals etc.

Easy delivery for grapple trucks or I can come to your site and get them too. I'll make any deliveries worth while because I know it ain't cheap to drive out of your way in the big trucks.

PM or call 651-792-8623

Thanks, Andy

Near Hershey, PA

Looking for 4 cords of wood for 2010. Free would be nice, but willing to pay depending on the circumstances. Bought wood last year, but was disappointed in the quantity, the quality, or some combination of both.

Hardwood

Could use some hardwood, wouldn't mind lesser dense species if it was a must take to get the hardwood.

Can pick up or delivery would be very appreciated.

Easy on and off I-94 in Albion MI.

Thanks!

Curtis
517-404-7762

Washington, PA - need wood

Anyone near Washington, PA needing to dump some logs, I sure could use it. Just PM me.

Thanks,
Joe

Looking for Firewood in CT i'm in the waterbury area let me know if you have anything you are looking to get rid of

Thanks
Dan

I'm in Southbury. If anyone has any wood that they are looking to unload, we'd be thrilled to help! Willing to pay for it to be dropped off!

Hello my name is Kelly,
I'm located in the Harrisburg Pa, area I'm looking for free firewood. I'm willing to pick it up or it can be dropped off at my house your choice. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
kelly

[email protected]

Have trees to get rid of in NJ

All,

I have some hickory or oak trees in my yard and they are ruining our cars because of the acorns.

If anyone is interested in taking them down for the wood, they are yours.

Thanks

[email protected]

All,

I have some hickory or oak trees in my yard and they are ruining our cars because of the acorns.

If anyone is interested in taking them down for the wood, they are yours.

Thanks

[email protected]

kEWL dUDE, I can drop those babies for some free hickory, your house got insurance, right? Unless these trees are in a field we don't need none. Yeeehaw!!!!!!

Where ya at in Jersey and are ya gonna have a toilet for us to use? Well, not me so much as my cuzin harold, he always has the runs.

Lokkin forward to it dooood!

Looking for wood in the Waco, Killeen, Austin Texas area - to support a GTG in Central Texas. Would like to get some large diameter wood and some in the 12 to 16 inch area. I have a 7000 trailer and 3/4 truck to pick up with.

Thanks,

Hal

Free firewood janesville-madison area

i am looking for free firewood in the janesville-madison WI area. dump it at my home or i can come get it. not pickey, just no piine.

thanks.

looking for any free firewood, pine, willow, I don't care. Easy drop off location. If your a tree service guy looking for a place to dump the pine and willow cleanup logs for free, I'm your guy. Canaan NY, 5 miles from the berkshire spur or the taconic parkway (last exit)

still lloking for free firewood Danville PA 17821

I live between Bloomsburg and Danville 4 miles from Buckhorn truckstop

thanks

Looking for free firewood in Wayne County PA 18445

Hello all,

Am looking for firewood to burn in my house.
I live in Newfoundland Pa, 18445 off of rt. 196 about 5 minutes from I-84. Willing to take logs or cut wood, just no pine please.

Send me a pm and will reply.

Thanks.

:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back