Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be very happy to take any wood anyone in the Bridgewater, MA area is looking to get rid of - if someone doesn't already have dibs on any free stuff in my area....

Monroe or Lenewee county Michigan . I`m happy to pick up anything on the ground and less than 6 foot diameter thanks :chainsawguy:

wood

i need free fire wood for me and my daughter. i would like hard wood because pine clogs the pipes. i live in woodruff sc, i will drive to pick up the wood. maple,oak,hick, and just about anything else. i used to cut behind pulp wood cutters and i know sometimes there are tops left over. i ain't scared to work for it,

North Central Ohio

Looking for all and any free wood I can get my hand on. I heat 5 houses with wood (mine, both grandparents, father in-law, and brother), and my current spots for cutting are getting thined out. Not asking for cut and split loads (unless you want to get rid of them) but if anyboady has a woods they need cleaned up let me know. I am loacated in Sycamore Ohio about half way between Columbus and Toledo. Will travel aways if it's worth it.

Wood accepted in Quad Cities area.

I can take any amount of wood and / or chips you might have. I'll even take the brush and torch it if you don't have a chipper. I'm located just south of Milan in the Illinois Quad Cities.

Thanks,

Gary N.
309-798-4060

Mchenry county, Illinois

Will accept any amount of logs at our yard in Crystal Lake. No willow or pine. Nothing under 16". Would prefer it uncut. Possible chip dump available after thaw. Also have chip dump in Woodstock, 10 miles northwest. PM first for access.

Wood wanted in Ottawa county, West Michigan

Looking for hard or softwoods, any size bigger than your wrist.

I can pick up with a truck and trailer and saw from Grand Haven to Saugatuck and East to Hudsonville.

Also have plenty of room for you to dump wood if you are in my area North of Holland near Lake Michigan.

Started heating with wood this year. Looking to get a few years ahead.

Thanks so much for your help or any leads.

Wood wanted in Lake Shawnee (Morris County) NJ New Jersey

I'm located in North New Jersey, Jefferson Twp. (mailing/google maps address is 6 Highview Terrace Wharton NJ) It's on Lake Shawnee, Just South of Sparta. Just several easy blocks off of Route 15. Yellow house on the hill.

Can drop in parking area at base of stairs or be nice and drive around the block (up the mountain) and find the driveway between #10 & 14 on Highview Trail, back down and drop it where it lands. (don't even try it if there's snow on the ground)

Requesting wood in the Colorado Springs, Colorado Area

I'll pick up any tree limb, branch, or trunk larger than 4" in diameter for FREE. Green or Dry...Any tree species is fine with me. In addition to home/property owners, my offer is good for tree service companies as well. Provided we can work out the details, I'm willing to come to your job site as well.

I have my own equipment and safety gear. The wood does not have to be cut up...I can buck it myself.

Always looking for wood in the Killeen, Texas area ( within 50 miles).

I can buck just about any tree in Texas. I doubt there is one big enough I can't cut it up. In fact, if there is one larger than I can cut, I will buy the gear to cut it up.

Have truck and trailer to haul, or it can be dropped off at my home.

Hal

Akron Ohio and surrounding areas

I'm allways looking to stock up for the winters, anyone with overflowing wood they don't want can contact me in the northeast ohio area

wood

i have gotten no service from this site. winter is about over so i can look else where next year. anyone in the greenville, spartanburg area i have a site i found in the paper that has free wood. if you need some e-mail me at [email protected]

Firewood wanted Long Island, Suffolk county

I am looking for free or very low cost hardwood logs, drop off in Smithtown, or i could pick up in Smithtown and adjacent townships with my 1ton dump truck.
Please and Thankyou.
Long Island, Suffolk county New York, Smithtown, Huntington, Islip, Brookhaven.

Back