free pine trees!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO Dang What a Deal!!!!!!!!!! And to think around here he would have to pay someone to remove those!

you could probably get away with taking if this is all done in one day and not much attention is drawn to the activity

That seems a little suspect to me.

"...There is also a 6th pine tree that is just beyond our property line that you could probably get away with taking if this is all done in one day and not much attention is drawn to the activity."

Shhhh... Be wary quiet, wary, wary quiet...

Right: New Company:

Black Ops Tree Removal
We remove more trees before 6 am than most people move in a whole week.

That way the neighbor doesn't know who cut down his windscreen!

Black Ops Tree Removal
We remove more trees before 6 am than most people move in a whole week.

There's a whole new market. Spec Ops arborist gear. Silencer for your chainsaw, Silky handsaw with a built in flashlight. I'm gonna be rich!

Let's see....you'd need camo gear,night vision goggles, silencer for the saw,non-squeak wedges and a rubber hammer to drive them...what else? Oh...a good attorney and the local bail bondsman on speed dial. :sucks:

Sadly, there will be a tard out there to take him up on the offer. For every Tard asking there at least two accepting.

I could see if the trees were oak, but pine? PT Barnum was right though.

Sadly, there will be a tard out there to take him up on the offer. For every Tard asking there at least two accepting.

I could see if the trees were oak, but pine? PT Barnum was right though.

Latest posts

Back