• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS-130 Brushcutter Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidBrown1212

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale or trade, 4-mix power makes a good brush cutter. I did not use this as much as I thought I would. Cleared around the pond once with it, did some light thining around recent plantings. The most bad ass weed eater I've held. Bicycle handles, Stihl ULTRA mix only. I'll post some pics soon.

I'm looking for chainsaws of the 42cc+class, I like a good saw in any color try to sell me a Rancher or MS 170 & I'll throw rocks at you.

Bump on this, throw me an offer, but would be willing to get only $175 on trade for a saw. A power house with no more than a dozen tanks run through it. Only two years old.

If you are in California, I will be NM & OK for month or so at the beginning of the new year. I can easily bring it with me. I will post pics of it when i get home in the mmorning.

Yes, of coarse I would.
I will post pics and we could get more serious.
There are a great deal of saws I would be interested inthat you have Mr. Murph.

Latest posts

Back