Fs: Ms200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatsnext

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
MS200T 12" stihl bar, newer 3/8 pico Woodmaster Pro chain(maybe 15 minutes of cut time). Not the prettiest but all there and runs like a top. All controls function as they should and the oiler oils. Outside is pretty scuffed up but it runs perfect. Excellent compression but don't ask for a pic of the piston because it would be a ????? with this saw. There is a crack in the side cover above the exhaust port that you can see in the picture of the right side. I've gotten good feedback from a couple of members here so if you're a regular and don't think the saw is properly described just return it for a refund. This saw is shockingly fast for a top handle saw but anyone who's run one knows that. $260 shipped to CONUS.
John...

Last edited:
awaiting funds

Looks like ADRPK wants this saw. So please consider it sold.

Last edited:
Bugger, that's a bargain and I would've jumped on that but I'm like 15 hours out of sync with your posts over there.

That'll be a work horse, would have been a good palm slaying saw.

That's why I'm selling it. I don't climb and I've almost sawn my palm twice. Probably not the same palm you're referring to.
John...

Latest posts

Back