Fuel Prices In Your Locale?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my customers are getting tired from my excuses of my increased rates every time fuel prices jump a notch. :greenchainsaw:

3.55 gas 4.19 diesel....

Makes me wonder how the local(Mogadore, Ohio) Wal Mart grinder just took a stump from me:28"stump for $20:censored: guy drove 10 miles from his house to look at it! Then ground it. What a piece of work!

His add should read: HI I'M A JACKA$$ & I GRIND FOR FREE :dizzy: :chainsaw:

regular is 3.90 to 4.05 in town now.

i paid 4.79 for diesel the other day.

thanks environMENTAL wackos!

Last edited:
when we've had enough.

problem is we're so complacent as a society,it may never stop.you know the masses are gonna vote for one of the three candidates that isn;t going to change anything for the better.

Spent $187 in the last two days. $4.64 and climbing. I read today they want to stop filling reserve and put the 76,000 barrels a day in to circulation to off set prices but Bush doesn't want to :angry2:

oops! my mistake.

i meant $4.85 ,sorry.LOL

i have no idea what offroad diesel is going for here.i'm usually in a hurry and it's not worth worrying about when i only need 5 gallons at a time.

$1.45 a liter for reg, and $1.60 a liter for diesel. In our 5 ton garbage truck (other job) we burn thru about $250 a day per truck.

BC, Canada

Last edited:
$3.96/gal for regular 87 octane here - no corn. Diesel was $4.85 last I checked (sometime last week), I don't run diesel so I don't keep track all the time.

$4.06 87 octane gas, $4.95 diesel, $4.09 off road.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Latest posts

Back