Fuel Prices In Your Locale?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLEARVIEW TREE

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Guys how m:censored: uch are you paying for fuel in your states where you live? I live in e. Tn. and reg unleaded is 3.35/gallon and diesel is 3.95/gallon. But if you drive 20 minutes west to knoxville, fuel is another 20 cents per gallon. Why can they keep gouging and get away with it? I'm not understanding this b.s.

we're up at around 1.20 a litre. not sure how much per gallon that is but we go up about a penny a day since last week. im in Ontario, near Toronto

$3.49 regular, Diesel $4.45........a gallon!!!

LXT.........

gas- $3.61
diesel not sure.
why cant they just keep my rebate check and fight these oil companys. Instead of the gov put $$$$ in my pocket ,I wish they would stop taking it from my pocket. When will it ever end? Thanks 2 GWB.

these rising prices have gotten me to switch to being a bit more green, i now bike anywhere within 15 km, anyone else converting?

we're up at around 1.20 a litre. not sure how much per gallon that is but we go up about a penny a day since last week. im in Ontario, near Toronto

There is 3.79 liters in a U.S. gallon, so our equivalent would be about $4.55/gallon for regular unleaded gas.

$ 4.23 for 91 octaine. It is reformulated meaning you will get 10% less out of it vrs. the stuff without corn squeezins in it. So add about another .42cents puts it at $ 4.65 compaired to around 1.50 for 92 - 3 or 4 years ago.

direct rebate

Diesel advertised in La Pine Oregon at $3.999/gallon a couple days ago.

NY Sweet Crude just hit $116.45/barrel.

We don't really need the rebate check.
What I'm saying it would have been a lot simplier to just send those funds straight to oil related enterprises.

$4.54!

I've seen it this week for $4.54 in Seattle (diesel). Today I got a reactor tank for my biodiesel processor being assembled in my shop as we speak. Within the next two weeks I plan to be burning waste vegetable oil (used fryer grease) converted into biodiesel for about .62 cents a gallon. Did a ton of homework and this is BY FAR the way to go! Brace yourselves boys, we're projected to be over $5.00/gallon before the year's out!!

when i bought the truck i run now deisel was cheaper than gas, as soon as i bought it, it did a flip flp and deisel went crazy.

i dont see why the truckers dont go on strike. i guess i am going to start a project ive been thinking of during winter. mounting a weed eater engine on my bike.

i have seen some scooters out there that get 150 mpg.

Latest posts

Back