• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Full wrap for Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the list of looking for one also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lotsa people have them but not many sell them(those that actually use them and not just buy it,port it and shelf it until its time for the new latest and greatest)

Dam- you're really stuck on that, aren't you? I've seen it posted many times. Funny thing is I do have a brand new full wrap for a 2171 in the box (no it's not for sale). What does it matter if someone likes to spend their money on something? How does that affect you? I dare say most that collect guns- dont hunt for all their meat, and their not fighting off intruders day in day out... so why do they need more than one? And what does it matter anyways? Personally, I like saws, I dont waste my money on tobacco, drugs, or alcohol...... but I do waste it on saws and other "toys". I own a trucking company and am a Contract Hauler for a $64,000,000 a year company. I work 6 sometimes 7 days a week.... weeks on end. When I shut the trucks down, I have to balance having a wife, 3 children, taking care of my elderly parents needs, and my 94 year old grannie's property. At most, I go to church once or twice a year, bc on Sunday I choose between working on my house, going to do something with the kids, or sleeping in. That doesn't leave me much time to run saws. Still, Im 3 years ahead on my firewood and I have 19-20 tree trunks out in the yard waiting for when I can cut.

So I will lay this out in the open for everyone who wants to know how much I run my saws.......... this is also why most are "like new" when I sell them

Dolmar 120si- paid to have it ported......... shelf queen. It's been dry for two years. Even bought a NOS wrap handle for it- even though the saw is never used.
Stihl 241cm- cranked it in my garage once....... put it on a shelf.
Stihl 261cm- paid to have it ported.........cut some wood with it once..........
Jonsered 2153- paid to have it ported......... Ive put maybe 4 tanks thru it
Husq 254xp- sent directly to have it ported......... only seen pics of it.
Husq 359- paid to have it ported........ have 3 tanks thru it.
Husq 262xp- sent directly to have it ported........ only seen pics of it.
Jonsered 2171- paid to have it ported....... cut with it twice...... have 4 or 5 bars for it (and a wrap handle in a box)
Husq 272xp- bought it ported........ cut a couple cuts with it.
Stihl 044- bought in Sept last year....... picked up from Randy in Jan (he picked it up for me at the GTG) I cut with it once. Sold it yesterday.
Stihl 064- sent directly to have it ported....... only seen pics of it. Selling it as soon as I get it back.
Jonsered 2188- bought it new ported........... cut with it one afternoon
Husq 288- paid to have it ported......... 5 tanks maybe
Husq 395xp- bought it already ported (from Dexter Day- he was offering to trade it off and the offers he was receiving weren't of the same quality as his saw deserved........ so I pm'd him and paid enough that he could buy the 441cm he wanted outright) I cranked it once when I got it. Still havent cut with it though.
Husq 3120xp bought it last week from Terry. Cranked it. It will be ported when I pick up the 254xp, 262xp, and 064 from Randy. Dont have a bar for it yet.
Stihl Hoss- NOS never come out of the box (havent had to sharpen a chain yet)

Looking forward to having the 572xp and 661cm ported to just as soon as their avail.:rock: I like supporting the business of my builder of choice.

Only person I have to explain myself too is my wife, and I dont have to say much to her, bc she quit her job 2 weeks after I met her and her 14 month old son. She spends my money on shoes, clothes and jewelry, I spend it on saws and trucks (got a few of them sitting around too):sucks:

Im in the process of selling a few, so when I get some free time it wont be so dam hard to figure out which one I want to try.:ices_rofl:

I didn't mean you Steven i wonder why you're ahead on your firewood......i'm just gonna guess you use your saws even if its not everyday. I also don't ever see any of yours for sale.

Does anybody have a part number for the full wrap. I'm having a hell of a time finding it thru google.

Thanks, Clint

I didn't mean you Steven i wonder why you're ahead on your firewood......i'm just gonna guess you use your saws even if its not everyday. I also don't ever see any of yours for sale.

Just sold the 044. NOS 359 is sitting on the table for pics. Next up ported 064. After I recover.... round 2 baby! I agree- I have 2 many. Everybody here loves chainsaws, hell some of us have 100s of them.:dizzy: I am a very methodical, practical, reasonable person- but I dont know what it is about saws- I get stupid. I mean really stupid.:ices_rofl: Im trying to get control. I only have 2.... maybe 4 in my future, but only if I move some first. Right now, Im focused on selling some and building a new deck for Kari to tan on.:bowdown: Which works out 2 ways for me.... she's tan...... and I dont have to spend $600 buying an unlimited package at Sun Tan City. There wont be a straight mowing strip in the yard this years boys!:rock:

I have an 064 right now that I'd like to send to Mastermind. I already PM'd him about it. How much are you looking to get out of it?image.jpg

I will send him a message. Thanks. I was hoping someone had one they weren't using. I didn't really want to buy new, but...

yep. He's good people. Small business owner that we all should support if'n we need something. He's beat Bailey's prices on everything I have inquired about for my Husq/Jonsereds.

Terry will have an answer for you..... and a price- which is the only # that really matters when you need something.

Back