• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Full Wrap Handle for Echo CS-620P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladnar

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a full wrap handle for my 620P, saw is "NEW" never had fuel in it. wanted the wrap had to take what I could get.
Found one online for $57. free ship, turned out to be phony scam website (got my money back). When you see something that is to good to be true, you know the rest - Run the other way!

Really? and you are in Oregon? Me too. Well I need another saw like i need another left foot, but how much $ and where are you located?
Randy

I'm in talent ,near ashland and hardly ever use a bigger saw and I have 2: A husky 365 special and the 620pw. I have an emotional attachment to the 365 so I think of selling the 620. It's in nice shape and appears to have low hours, piston looks great and it's got a 27 inch bar with a new chain( chain appears to be stihl rs.) I would like to get 400 I think. I can take some pics tomorrow if you are curious

Good morning, I slept on it, I think I have to pass on buying another saw, I have a CS-590 24" (i bought new a couple months ago), decided I really wanted a CS-620, bought my 27" CS-620 off CraigsList for $400. (new, never had gas in it), I'm 64 years old, doubt that I will wear out either of these saws, so I am really just looking for a wrap handle. Thank you for time and consideration.
Randy

I'm 64 also, and doubt I will wear out too many more saws myself! If you ever happen to be out this way, and if I still have the 620 I would consider trading handles if you throw in a little cash

Wow! That would be cool. The guy who lives on property up the Chetco (river) came by today, said the old 039 is getting tired he'd like to have something for our chainsaw mill (building a small log cabin). I probably should just buy it from you, never can make up my mind. May I ask how old it is? Did you buy it new? Use it much? They are good saws from what understand, my 590 rips, never tried my 620 yet. I apologize for the trouble but send pics, if it's easy, Thank you, Randy

Wow! That would be cool. The guy who lives on property up the Chetco (river) came by today, said the old 039 is getting tired he'd like to have something for our chainsaw mill (building a small log cabin). I probably should just buy it from you, never can make up my mind. May I ask how old it is? Did you buy it new? Use it much? They are good saws from what understand, my 590 rips, never tried my 620 yet. I apologize for the trouble but send pics, if it's easy, Thank you, Randy
I will get some pics If you want the scoop on this saw I can tell you more on the phone. 541 482 7739. David

here are a few pics, it's little dirty from it's last use. Came with a 27" and brand new stihl chain, but I have been using a20" husqvarna bar with an adapter as I prefer shorter bars. If you are serious about your interest I can pull the muffler and attempt a piston pic. When I looked at it recently , it looked great. Call ifIMG_0981.jpegIMG_0984.jpegIMG_0983.jpegIMG_0982.jpegIMG_0985.jpegIMG_0980.jpeg you want more info. pretty sure the 27" bar was the original bar.

Latest posts

Back