FURLOUGH SALE on HyWay aftermarket cylinder kit... ends Sunday at midnight!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The Furlough is coming, cylinder may be in short supply!!

I've decided to blow out every model I've got! Cutting season is just around the corner, get that saw the top-end it needs now before it's too late. Prices are for models on hand only.. be quick about it.

This sale is until Sunday at 12PM midnight or until sold out of that model!

When there gone, there gone... PERIOD!!

Any model is $85.00 plus shipping..... ANYWHERE!!!! Canada and overseas customers get your shipping quote before you pay.

HyWay Big Bore
026 44.7
044 52mm
046 54mm
066 56mm
372 52mm
395 58mm

HyWay Standard Bore
044/440
028/028s
036/360
039/390
046/MS460
066/MS660
51/55
K750
K950
TS400
TS410

High quality, Nikasil plated cylinder, piston, rings, pin and clips.

Caber rings to fit are $13.99 a set and these are in limited supplies as well. Currently out of stock on the MS260 in 44.7mm size. Most of these kits have split rings and I highly recommend you buy the Caber rings to fit.

GREAT KIT AT A GREAT PRICE!!

??

I'm probably an idiot but what do you mean by " FURLOUGH SALE "

I have a H 395 setting here that has the spark plug threads stripped out ( which I can fix ) but one ear that holds the muffler bolt is broken.

I guess I'm a looking for cylnder kit.

I'm probably an idiot but what do you mean by " FURLOUGH SALE "

I have a H 395 setting here that has the spark plug threads stripped out ( which I can fix ) but one ear that holds the muffler bolt is broken.

I guess I'm a looking for cylnder kit.

Furlough is a lay-off, plain and simple. The country is about to lay off employee's for a predetermined amount of days, I'm laying the cylinders off for 4 days only! They need to go home with you as there not welcome here any longer.

Plain and simple.. a sale!!

The 395 kit is $85 plus shipping and the Caber rings are $13.99 extra...

You guys are killing me!!!

One of the better kits on the aftermarket scene, priced just barely over my cost and they carry a 90 day warranty against failure if you use a caber ring!

Not a single sale yet... your missing a good deal!

Not to bust your balls, but if they are such a good kit why are you having a fire sale to get them out of your inventory:msp_confused:

Who is offering the 90 day warranty , if you sell them all, can you get more

Last edited:
Not to bust your balls, but if they are such a good kit why are you having a fire sale to get them out of your inventory:msp_confused:

Who is offering the 90 day warranty , if you sell them all, can you get more

I am offering the warranty because there a good kit. I went outside and noticed it was a nice sunny day and that it felt like spring. I rebuilt a saw that evening and said... bet there are guys chomping at the bit to get out and if they can't, bet they need something to do.

I can get more and besides... who else has had a Furlough/Fire sale on cylinder kits...... so lets do it and here we are! I don't think I've ever seen a sale on kits, have you?

I am offering the warranty because there a good kit. I went outside and noticed it was a nice sunny day and that it felt like spring. I rebuilt a saw that evening and said... bet there are guys chomping at the bit to get out and if they can't, bet they need something to do.

I can get more and besides... who else has had a Furlough/Fire sale on cylinder kits...... so lets do it and here we are! I don't think I've ever seen a sale on kits, have you?

Nope i have not seen other Furlough/fire sales on kits:hmm3grin2orange:

I have heard good things about the kit, that is why i am wondering why you are no longer going to carry them. I am currently looking for a kit for a 026 and the 44.7 bb may work but for the warranty i need the cabar rings that you dont have? Again Just asking questions not trying to ruffle feathers.:cheers:

Nope i have not seen other Furlough/fire sales on kits:hmm3grin2orange:

I have heard good things about the kit, that is why i am wondering why you are no longer going to carry them. I am currently looking for a kit for a 026 and the 44.7 bb may work but for the warranty i need the cabar rings that you dont have? Again Just asking questions not trying to ruffle feathers.:cheers:

Actually ordered the Cabers from Sal so you guys don't have to wait on my supplier... same rings and shipped direct to you. Same deal on the 395 BB kits, I don't think its fair asking you to wait.

Trust me, I'm not dumping these as a supplier. There very good and I'm one of two in the US that I know of carrying them!

If I weren't broke I'd buy a 372 kit. I'll have to sell my 028 to do that which I doubt I could get done.

You guys are killing me!!!

One of the better kits on the aftermarket scene, priced just barely over my cost and they carry a 90 day warranty against failure if you use a caber ring!

Not a single sale yet... your missing a good deal!
honest ? whats the diff in a big bore kit vs. standard kit?

Latest posts

Back