SawSalvage Is Now A Meteor Piston Dealer!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
Reaction score
Within the next coming week www.SawSalvage.com is expecting our first shipment of Meteor branded aftermarket pistons imported from Italy!

At first we are starting out small, carrying a good variety of pistons that fit the following models:

Stihl:
-044 10MM AND 12MM Wrist Pin
-MS440
-MS460
-038 MAGNUM
-MS660

Husqvarna
-346OE
-346NE

More models to come in the future, as well as high quality piston and cylinder kits.

Please note that these are very high quality pistons and not typical "cheap" quality aftermarket parts. You can trust that they are the next best thing to OEM replacement and at much more reasonable rate.

Why we choose to deal in Meteor Pistons.

-Consistent High Quality, Best in Market, OEM Type Quality

-All Parts Manufactured In-House

-Brand Recognition

-Focus on Brand Integrity

-Brand Name Attached to Products Ensuring Accountability

-Pistons Come with Caber Rings

-Reasonable pricing in comparison to OEM

Pistons will ship from USA and for a flat rate of $6.95.

Individual costs of pistons will vary, but will be priced competitively in the marketplace.

Should you need a specific unit that I do not currently stock please feel free to contact me and I can arrange it for you.

[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/SawSalvage
I certainly thank you for your patronage and am happy to be of service to you!

Thanks guys!

Chris

I'd like to see a complete list of pistons they offer. Seems like they used to offer more modells than are currently listed on their website.

Two common saws that weren't on your list are the Stihl 026 and 028. Not sure how much demand there would be for them but a bunch of those saws are still out there. Another complication is that there were some variations within the models.

Just a suggestion but I would say the 036/360 pistons would be ones to carry.and as fearofpavement says both versions of 028 and 026/260.im sure I will be needing 44 and 46mm 028 pistons in the near future.

Two common saws that weren't on your list are the Stihl 026 and 028. Not sure how much demand there would be for them but a bunch of those saws are still out there. Another complication is that there were some variations within the models.

They offer pistons for:
026 - 44mm
MS260 - 44.7mm
028-44mm
028 Super-46mm

I have aspirations of becoming a full line dealer as time goes on, but right now I'm starting out humble and seeing where it takes me.

I'll likely be picking up more variety in the near future, just selected what I would think the "heavy hitters" are.

Chris

Interesting, I would think volume wise ms290, ms250, and 026 pistons would outsell the stihl ones on the list 10 to 1. Just thinking about volume of saws on the market. I could be completely wrong as usual though.

Congrats on the new business venture though, I love building a business.

Back