Gary Larson & The Trouble with CAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad he quit, I miss him. Bought the Gary Larson collection on Amazon years ago and still dig it out occasionally.

Harry K

I got to see a lot of signed originals once, set up all throughout a natural history museum.

My screen nick comes from two of his characters, thag and zog, cavemen

A buddy of mine gave me a copy of one of Gary Larson's comic's.

Seems appropriate here... :jester:

Google Translate

That's great, thanks for the laugh!!

My wife bought me the Complete Far Side Collection (two large coffee table books), but I don't recall seeing that one. One of my favorites is where the scientists can't tell that the dolphins are speaking Spanish.

That's great, thanks for the laugh!!

My wife bought me the Complete Far Side Collection (two large coffee table books), but I don't recall seeing that one. One of my favorites is where the scientists can't tell that the dolphins are speaking Spanish.

Two chimps hanging around a living room, a mom chimp with wing tip glasses, and the old man, sitting in the easy chair. Mom chimp has a whizzed off look on her face, the dad chimp looks chagrined. Mom chimp standing there with a blonde hair in her hand "What's this off your shoulder.. doing a little more "research" with that Jane Goodal tramp"?

One of my favorites is where the scientists can't tell that the dolphins are speaking Spanish.

Mom chimp standing there with a blonde hair in her hand "What's this off your shoulder.. doing a little more "research" with that Jane Goodal tramp"?

"No hablo espaniol, you fair haired home wrecker"

:D

Back