Gary's offical "Which Oil?" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She didn't, she's been dead for 8 months. I just warm her up in a hot bath when I need her.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUFO_04J1r4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUFO_04J1r4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Shes cool in bed , She aught to be cos Ethels dead.

as long as you dont get that billy mayes advertising it.. he is annoying as hell.

This is Billy Mays here for GaryGOO oil! Just look at the way that Gary's oil run in this Stihl chainsaw! And this Dolmar chainsaw! And this Husly chainsaw! Nothing works like GaryGOO in the saw, or in the blower, or in the string trimmer. The secret is in the way that the molecules in GaryGOO binds with the metals in you saw to give you that great running two-stroke engine performance. And now you can have twice the GaryGOO if you order during the next 20 minutes. That's right, order now and I will send you TWICE the GaryGOO, that's enough for these 8 chainsaws to run for over 12 hours each! And if you order today, we will also send you this CD with Gary explaining how to mix oil into your gasoline, absolutely free! To order your GaryGOO oil call 1-800-555-1234 and have your credit card ready. Shipping and hendeling are extra. GaryGoo, GarysOIL are registered trademarks of GaryWay Products, INC.

This all ya need to know.

chainsaws116.jpg

Windthrown, I generally read far more than I post, but this is a question that I feel needs answered, Gary Goo's Aiming Juice beer is selling like hot-cakes around here, (in fact I buy the Black label to pour on Hotcakes), why havent you spent any time spreading the word about this fine product on this thread? If it's a liquer lic. prob, I have several friends with d.u.i's that can prob help out. Please get the word out about this fine brew, I drank a six pack last night and it significantly (did I spell that right?) helped with my rep instantly! With highest regards and heartburn, madmax

Windthrown, I generally read far more than I post, but this is a question that I feel needs answered, Gary Goo's Aiming Juice beer is selling like hot-cakes around here, (in fact I buy the Black label to pour on Hotcakes), why havent you spent any time spreading the word about this fine product on this thread? If it's a liquer lic. prob, I have several friends with d.u.i's that can prob help out. Please get the word out about this fine brew, I drank a six pack last night and it significantly (did I spell that right?) helped with my rep instantly! With highest regards and heartburn, madmax

Well, it is always better to have testimonials posted by end users, and not middle level management. There is another thread posted on AS making the ABSURD claim that Gary's Own Oil is just rebranded and labled Stihl oil. Some guy suffering from cabin feaver that works on Stihl saws up there north of Seattle has been snowed in too long, and on his way to becoming the next Shining movie character (except he carries a 660 around the maze instead of an axe).

Well, it is always better to have testimonials posted by end users, and not middle level management. There is another thread posted on AS making the ABSURD claim that Gary's Own Oil is just rebranded and labled Stihl oil. Some guy suffering from cabin feaver that works on Stihl saws up there north of Seattle has been snowed in too long, and on his way to becoming the next Shining movie character (except he carries a 660 around the maze instead of an axe).

Thank you, I stand solidly beside my testimonial (if I dont fall down), and to say that Gary,s Own is rebranded Stihl oil is preposterous, Ive tried Stihls Bar and Chain lube and their 2-stroke oil both, and I swear to you today I will NEVER drink either one again!

Thank you, I stand solidly beside my testimonial (if I dont fall down), and to say that Gary,s Own is rebranded Stihl oil is preposterous, Ive tried Stihls Bar and Chain lube and their 2-stroke oil both, and I swear to you today I will NEVER drink either one again!

Here here!

you guys have really outdone yourselves this time!

i think i just pissed myself reading this one!

:cheers:

You dufus! Gary's oil is a suppository item, which is exactly why I don't use it. :cheers:

You dufus! Gary's oil is a suppository item, which is exactly why I don't use it. :cheers:

You are one sick twisted individual, I really hate to think what you prob do with 140wt gear oil.:jawdrop:

Back