Gary's offical "Which Oil?" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Images of using GaryGOO?

attachment.php

Is the Goo Doctor in? I have a question for him. Why do they make such tiny bottles of chainsaw oil? It takes 5 of them to fill the oil tank in my 650. ;)

Well we were in the middle of shooting our GaryWay two hour info-mercial when a blood vessel exploded in Billy Mayes' neck. We are currently looking for a NEW spokesperson.
GaryGoo.jpg

Last edited:
Well we were in the middle of shooting our GaryWay two hour info-mercial when a blood vessel exploded in Billy Mayes' neck. We are currently looking for a NEW spokesperson.
GaryGoo.jpg
If only that were true. Hearing his voice is worse than dragging nails across the chalkboard.

Oh, now Romeo, that is really good!

What great product placement!

GaryGoo.jpg

GaryGoo.jpg

How tragic!

This is going to set Gary Way back another 6 hours or so.

It would be the Acme of foolishness to bring up the slight miss-hap of expanding Gary Way in the dark continent?

giraffe%20vs%20plane.jpg

Eyes forward, march!

How tragic!

This is going to set Gary Way back another 6 hours or so.

It would be the Acme of foolishness to bring up the slight miss-hap of expanding Gary Way in the dark continent?

giraffe%20vs%20plane.jpg

Eyes forward, march!

my guess the plane was not using Gary Way products...

Stihl oil only

I use only stihl fully synthetic after seeing testing done with other conventional oils. After 48 hours wide open only stihl synthetic not only showed no wear but actually had increased compression. HD

Just when I thought I seen and heard it all...LOL!!!

LMAO!!! This thread is insane...Havent laughted so hard in so long.....
:givebeer:

I use only stihl fully synthetic after seeing testing done with other conventional oils. After 48 hours wide open only stihl synthetic not only showed no wear but actually had increased compression. HD

exactly what happened to me, and I only drank it the first 10 hrs.

Why is it that old air cooled Yamaha dirt bikes ran Yamalube 2R at 32:1, but the Kart engine runs at 20:1? The old bikes had steel cylinders, I think the kart does too.

50 fuel

I saw this stuff at walmart this morning and the first thing that popd in my head was Gary. http://50fuel.com/

Forgot to metion it is only $4 and some change for a one quart bottle. So for $16 a gallon there will be no more need for a oil thread a day.

Last edited:
That's right! Premixing oil is such a difficult and complicated task, and all the decision making involved with which oil and gas to use, this stuff takes care of it all for us!

Why is it that old air cooled Yamaha dirt bikes ran Yamalube 2R at 32:1, but the Kart engine runs at 20:1? The old bikes had steel cylinders, I think the kart does too.
im thinking the kart was a water pumper, how old you going back?

Latest posts

Back