GB Bars - again...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Ti bars were from a few moths ago and far as i can remember the allways had Australia on them,but i dont think Made In Australia.
I recall the packaging saying proudly Australian.

attachment.php

These Ti bars were from a few moths ago and far as i can remember the allways had Australia on them,but i dont think Made In Australia.
I recall the packaging saying proudly Australian.

Exactly, and it is not by accident that there is no "Made in", in front of "Australia"......

Exactly, and it is not by accident that there is no "Made in", in front of "Australia"......

Sad but true Niko. To have "Made In Australia" on a product is a thing of pride. To have just "Australia" written on a product nearly always means they're trying to play the Australian card but legally can't add "Made In" on the front of it.
Any Australian, American, European etc company knows that having a quality product made in a well known country is absolute GOLD when it comes to marketability - they will stamp it all over the item in bold writing.
Also the fact that GB bars are now as cheap as I've ever seen them is another negative indication as far as I'm concerned (the current Australian exchange rate means we can import things cheaper). I mean I can import very well made 24" replaceable sprocket nosed Chinese made solid bars for USD$13 each minus freight. Lots of fat for GB if they are coming out of China...

Back