Get them while they are HOT!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:kilt::kilt::kilt::kilt:

Muffler what in the hell are you wearing there,LOLOLOL

Speaking of going fast I had 3 361's left this morning. Two guys come in and one is telling me he's been looking at Mikata's. The other said he's been a Baileys customer for years. I'm thinking hmmmmmmmmm I'm in trouble. After 20 minutes of super slick selling they both bought 361's,LOLOL

10 minutes later another guy calls and goes you got any 361's left. I go I got one, he hollers hold it for me, I'm on my way. Now I got no 361's left to sell and can't get any.

( I told those guys if you don't buy these saws I got a buddy named Muffler that will come kick your azz and he wear a kilt, thats all it took,hahahahaha)

Speaking of going fast I had 3 361's left this morning. Two guys come in and one is telling me he's been looking at Mikata's. The other said he's been a Baileys customer for years. I'm thinking hmmmmmmmmm I'm in trouble. After 20 minutes of super slick selling they both bought 361's,LOLOL

10 minutes later another guy calls and goes you got any 361's left. I go I got one, he hollers hold it for me, I'm on my way. Now I got no 361's left to sell and can't get any.

( I told those guys if you don't buy these saws I got a buddy named Muffler that will come kick your azz and he wear a kilt, thats all it took,hahahahaha)

That will be my next saw. I'd like to pick up a 362/362/036 pro for my 60cc saw and upgrade the Dolmar to a BB but for now i'm happy the way it is and it was the deal i was waiting for. Never ran one before so we will see if I even like it. I'm sure I will though.

Funny skirt you got there muffler, i'll drink to that

Well, Well, Well,
I see the restraining orders not working!

That will be my next saw. I'd like to pick up a 362/362/036 pro for my 60cc saw and upgrade the Dolmar to a BB but for now i'm happy the way it is and it was the deal i was waiting for. Never ran one before so we will see if I even like it. I'm sure I will though.

Funny skirt you got there muffler, i'll drink to that

Well I should have ordered a bunch more 361's than I did. Having them made selling the 362 easier. Choice is what buyers want. Now its a 362 on its own. That 669.95 price for the 362 vereses the 599.95 for the 361 makes it tuff to sell when both aren't there to compare anymore, grrrrrrrrr..

Wild Man, Butt-Out.

This is between Me And Thall!

Hey don't you be hollering at Wild man, this is between Muffler and Thall, wait a minute, that didn't come out right, let me try again, this is between Thall and Muffler, hmmmmmmmmm, that doesn't sound right either, thinking, awww I got it, its between you and me, yeah, you and me, bring your kilt, your hiny is mine,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hey don't you be hollering at Wild man, this is between Muffler and Thall, wait a minute, that didn't come out right, let me try again, this is between Thall and Muffler, hmmmmmmmmm, that doesn't sound right either, thinking, awww I got it, its between you and me, yeah, you and me, bring your kilt, your hiny is mine,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Thall,

Did your Parents have any children that lived?

:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Yea its cool, should i rename the thread for you? hehe :givebeer:

All in good fun Wildman, Muffler and me like to razz each other, he's cool, sorry for derailing your thread. Muffler meet me in the ally, you going down, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.,hehe

All in good fun Wildman, Muffler and me like to razz each other, he's cool, sorry for derailing your thread. Muffler meet me in the ally, you going down, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.,hehe

LOL it's all good, I'm just messing to.

You should send me a 362 or 036 though now to compare to the new makita for the derail...That outta cover it

Latest posts

Back