get together this weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Leslie & Hunter, ya, sad but true. LOL
EHP is making a monster out of me! He almost had to kill me to get things right. It's really scary to operate that club, my a$$ was spittin' donuts. LOL
John

Sorry gypo you are not 6 ft tall and weight 260 pounds
she was still rich on that one but you can tell she is starting to come , Dennis my gear has not broke yet but i think i will make a spare, it is still not warm here so we are jetted rich but maybe tomorrow we will lean her down somemore , at the end of the day she cut a .51, we are still learning cause it is a complete new setup but have not broke anything yet

No, the bleeding hasn't stopped yet Ed, but that's no biggey.
What's got me in contortions was when that big carb swallowed the family jewels. LOL

You shouldn't have any had any trouble with that little bitty thing getting stuck in there. Gypo this is Dennis talking not Leslie.

Ehp....was that the 404 chain you've been working on? Dennis

That is what i was trying to tell you, how can i set the carb when you get your jewels in the d@mn carb and choke it off , no wonder it is running rich

Ouch...ROTFL you guys are too much!

That's is one fast machine, gypo and Ed!

I think you need to find some big wood for it, the little stuff sees you coming, and falls off the end.

So, Ed, I hear there's a 357 headed my way....nitrous and all!

Yes there is a 357 heading yourway but do not forget the leaf blower that is feeding the card,
We may go down to gypo's tomorrow and cut on that tree he has out in the field to see how it likes bigger wood
RBtree most of the shows that saw will cut at are 12 inch to as big as 16 inch , 3 cuts cold start it may see a show with 20 inch but not very often

so what you are trying to say is your jewels are bigger than Gypo's , or your saw has a smaller carb?

You should of been here yesterday , one cut it would run great the next it would stop dead in it's tracks and i was standing back a bit wondering what in the H@ll was going on , then i saw his coat was not held down , yep the coat would suck in to the carb and thats all she wrote

It was scary enough just cutting with the Rotax, but when that happened I was totaly seized. Oh well, I guess I can pet it and wish it well.
I better stop talking about my club or Tommy will think I mite be gay. LOL
John

Limpy, don't forget you have to start that saw and make 3 cuts in 6" when you run with the big boys! Any gay guy can make one cut. LOL Dennis

Not a problem Dennis, in fact I am so fast now, I can make 9 cuts in 2", If the bar falls out, I'll just put it back in and take shorter strokes. LOL
Limpy

Gypo get your a$$ out of bed , on my way down to cut on your bigger tree, I know it is not big to you Dennis ,but i am not use to handling something that big all the time and we will run both chains today .404 and 1/2 inch

Dennis Gypo has the videos of the .404 and 1/2 inch
we did 3 cuts with the .404 on gypo's 56 inch around log so that is 17.8 inches around
1st run .404 .99 per cut
2nd cut 1.00 per cut
3rd cut 1.08 and that was that bye bye chain , cookie hit the chain , but chain can be saved not much damage
1/2 inch
1st run 1.27 per cut
2nd 1 .21 per cut
3120 stroker 12 tooth but needed a 13 tooth bad
1st cut 1.41 per cut
2nd cut 1.46 per cut you could push your @ss off with only a 12 tooth gear

Latest posts

Back