getting someone to eye splice my Blue Moon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this statement generally sums up why a certain some of us get annoyed with your questions and respond appropriately plas. Its a simple truth what treeco is saying here. I wish you could have seen some of the stuff I've done over the years with just a rope (no clip or "beaners" even) and just a basic saddle without even legstraps. I'm talking hundred foot trees growing out of houses here plas. Trust me, treeco's right on this.

Why even post something like this? I don't care what you think to be honest. Why keep reminding me that people get annoyed with me? And FYI currently I think TreeCo and I are fine. Next time, just don't even bother replying OK?

Without the gear you are nothing. The more you can know about the gear the better that makes you.
Treeco, yeah, let me know if you are coming up cause if I know you are coming I would

Lock the door
Buy a dog
Make a bomb
Call the cops

Sing with me....

What the hell is going on! I leave to go eat pork and kraut, come back and the peanut gallery has started again. What are you girls fighting about now?

I think this statement generally sums up why a certain some of us get annoyed with your questions and respond appropriately plas. Its a simple truth what treeco is saying here. I wish you could have seen some of the stuff I've done over the years with just a rope (no clip or "beaners" even) and just a basic saddle without even legstraps. I'm talking hundred foot trees growing out of houses here plas. Trust me, treeco's right on this.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for at hero 'till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

Come on TMD and Plas sing along!:hmm3grin2orange:

I need a hero
I'm holding out for at hero 'till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

Come on TMD and Plas sing along!:hmm3grin2orange:

I think that eve REMEMBERING that song makes you gay, dude. LOL!!! :cheers:

Why even post something like this (?)

Plas-
Because it's the truth. Dont forget that you are the desk jockey and we are the arborists. Until you have some WORKING experience you ask the questions and we give the answers. Listen and learn.-Drew

I find it interesting that you would neg rep me for this plas, I didnt really think it was all that negative. maybe you just dont want to hear the truth? Thats your problem, I was just giving my input (and your gonna get it, like it or not). Oh well...you just continue swinging of the dans teets then. Punk ass. :)

I find it interesting that you would neg rep me for this plas, I didnt really think it was all that negative. maybe you just dont want to hear the truth? Thats your problem, I was just giving my input (and your gonna get it, like it or not). Oh well...you just continue swinging of the dans teets then. Punk ass. :)

Well I was in a bad mood, maybe I over-reacted. Sorry. I'll pos you when I can :)

Look it should be really obvious to all at this point that I'm not going to be deterred by "some guy on the internet". Just not going to happen. I'm learning more and more every DAY. Little things, big things...tons of things...I'm learning from this great forum and from The Dan (TM). I'm just saying if you think I'm going to simply throw up my arms and quit because of you, sorry, ain't going to happen. I'm not a stupid person. I don't have the experience you guys have but I can pick things up very quickly. So work with me. If you lived around here I'd help you out on a job in a heartbeat, always remember that. :cheers:

-Mike

Back