Girl Talk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is really sweet! i wanna get into forrestry and cutting trees down!:msp_thumbsup:

Well Idaho has one of the 3 forestry schools in the NW!... if that's the kind of forestry your looking at getting into lol Goin there myself in the fall

And welcome to the site!

:msp_wub:Soooooo, kinda thinking what brand of saw would look the best in Hot Pink? :msp_biggrin:

:msp_wub:Soooooo, kinda thinking what brand of saw would look the best in Hot Pink? :msp_biggrin:

You be the judge -
pink372.jpg

pink.jpg

I'd like a greater choice of pastels. Glitter would be excellent. Why must we be stuck with pink, or orange or that horrid lime green color? Oh yeah, there's red (yuckers) and yellow.

I'd like a greater choice of pastels. Glitter would be excellent. Why must we be stuck with pink, or orange or that horrid lime green color? Oh yeah, there's red (yuckers) and yellow.

I agree... And would like to add, why just the one color? A soothing, coordinating color scheme would be a welcome change... Perhaps a nice periwinkle and melon? :msp_wub:

I agree... And would like to add, why just the one color? A soothing, coordinating color scheme would be a welcome change... Perhaps a nice periwinkle and melon? :msp_wub:

O.K. sure melon would be nice:bowdown:, but what in the h##L color is periwinkle?:msp_confused:
I thought periwinkle was a water bug covered in rocks, so that being said maybe lets cover the powerhead with colored rocks :laugh:
Cary

Last edited:
BEADS!!!!!! :angry: you may as well get some rhinestones , sequins and lace with a fishnet carring case for it too...now that would be silly, the rhinestones might get cought up in the fishnet:msp_wink: oh crips I need to get back to the gun forums:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back