Girl Talk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can a thread be locked down for the reason that it's making some of the older members nauseated?

Beads? Beads????!!!! Excuse me, I have to go outside now.

Oh come on Bob, 40 years ago you probably had beads seperating the cab in your van from the mattress and cooler filled cargo area :msp_biggrin:

redhat.jpg

This pic just never gets old for me....:D

the lip of the leatherette headband on my skullbucket just happened to sort of fold back once when I took it off to wipe my brow today, and i kind of peered inside. And I kind of gagged as I put it back on.

Does that fit in here?

Let's bring the ladies into our sport!

So the only problem i see with that is if they think that if they go out cutting with you one day you all of a sudden get to go shopping/ get your nails done or go to starbucks to have an early morning latte

I dont like the sound of this:msp_wink:

the lip of the leatherette headband on my skullbucket just happened to sort of fold back once when I took it off to wipe my brow today, and i kind of peered inside. And I kind of gagged as I put it back on.

Does that fit in here?

Best to keep those fresh........and Never Ever smell it.

what about that uneasy feeling when a still nearly vertical stem you sort of overcut a little too fast steps down into you humbolt face, just so, just, way too soon.

Does that belong here?

by the way, its never happened to me.

You know you have gone too far when you get the bar pinched in the gunning cut.

Unless it's on fire. Compromised wood can be pretty freaky. I cut one a couple years ago was both rotten and burning; after it sat on my bar, the chain would still turn. Figured all I could do at that point was dog in, walk it around 'til it freed itself, and be ready to run when the top accordioned. Good luck prevailed and it folded away from me. It also fell into the black.

Latest posts

Back