Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of these Oregon 6 Ton electric wood splitters that I'd like to donate. Shipping it would be expensive because of the size and weight (100 Pounds).

Could be picked up at the spring GTG as well.

Steve
Splitter_6Ton_Detail.jpg

One velocity stack was left off the list for them Miller family.
This was way back in Post#35! is this a stand-alone item, or was it supposed to be part of one of the saw builds? Might have been some confusion about that.

"I'll throw in a velocity stack that'll fit many carbs"

Thanks

Philbert

This was way back in Post#35! is this a stand-alone item, or was it supposed to be part of one of the saw builds? Might have been some confusion about that.

"I'll throw in a velocity stack that'll fit many carbs"

Thanks

Philbert

Actually I have no idea. Hard to keep up. Just offering something up that someone maybe interested in.

Well just donated and hope that my contribution helps out. I also offered you up in my prayers tonight. Giving to the community is awesome. My sister in law lost their house last winter and the community around here came through greatly and helped them start again. This community of saw enthusiasts are awesome. Hang in there and get well soon.

Actually I have no idea. Hard to keep up.
OK - I will try to keep this thread on track by updating 'The List' as needed. But I need help from all of the participants:

1) I am not the organizer of these raffles or auctions. Please post comments you may have here in this thread. But direct any specific Raffle questions to Mastermind or Adirondackstihl, and Auction questions to the A.S. member sponsoring each one (see individual auction threads).

2) Please let me know of any errors in the descriptions of items listed for the raffle. Or if you want to add a raffle item. Or if you start a new auction, so that we can link it here. Address any auction questions or corrections in that specific auction thread.

3) Thank you to all of the generous members who have donated stuff, time, builds, etc., as well as to all the folks buying tickets and bidding!

4) Full disclosure - I am buying tickets too (but not involved in picking any of the winners) - this list is my answer to 'Fantasy Football'!

Philbert

We were supposed to get test results back today, but no phone call.
Been on edge all day.

Kids are doing okay. Landon had soccer tonight and Alex is his usual self. He's the happiest little boy I know.

Shauna still doesn't feel well :(
Glad the Kids are ok.

Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

We were supposed to get test results back today, but no phone call.
Been on edge all day.

Kids are doing okay. Landon had soccer tonight and Alex is his usual self. He's the happiest little boy I know.

Shauna still doesn't feel well :(
Waiting is the worst! I know the pit in the stomach feeling quite well... I'm pulling for you Jeremy. It was nice to meet you this spring. And your contributions to this forum are very much appreciated. I wish I lived closer and could be of some assistance... Hang in there. Prayers being sent your way.

Latest posts

Back