Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll throw in a velocity stack that'll fit many carbs. And no Mastermind I won't kiss your back side.

View attachment 451286
ok I am a nerd, what does the velocity stack do and does it fit with a regular HD air filter?
and can I buy one?
Dave

Amazing gentlemen, and I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of a good amount here on AS...the willingness and the compassion, to help a fellow brother. A very large majority of us wood cuttin fools have never met each other personally...but I like the 'cover your fellow mans ass' mentality here. I've personally been there, done that. It ain't fun. You fight, and you fight like hell...like there's no tomorrow. Again I wish Jeremy and his wife the absolute best concerning her condition(s). To say there's a sense of brotherhood on this site, would be an understatement. I SALUTE ALL YOU BROTHERS. Semper Fi...

EDIT...after looking at several wood cuttin sites out there fellas...I believe I found the right site to join. Good folks here...this thread alone shows every bit of it.

:dumb2:
ok I am a nerd, what does the velocity stack do and does it fit with a regular HD air filter?
and can I buy one?
Dave
Supposedly increases velocity, new air filter is required and yea you can buy one after you kiss either Shawns, Randy's or Randy kisses Shawns or Shawn on Randy but pie or potatoes don't equal you kissing ass to get a velocity stack.

Back when Jeremy was selling the Tshirts I orderd two of them. When I received them we had a mix up on sizes. I would have been fine with that, but Jeremy wasnt. He went back to the place that printed them and had them make two tshirts for me because he didnt think It was rite. There is not alot of men out there that would go through that kind of trouble over two tshirts and especially when I was fine with what I received. Thats the only dealings I have had with Jeremy but it showed me that He is full charecter and integrity. I will be sending money monday and I hope everyone that can will.
There's not alot of these kind of men left.

I'll donate my NIB OE 346xp , ported by Brad

He still has it so he can put up the pic
Guys, this is a huge and generous donation! This is a brand new, never fueled, OE 346XP! It will come with the original bar as well. As of yet, it is still unmolested, having never been run. I have agreed to port this saw for free as well. I'm just amazed by the generosity of guys on this forum! You never cease to amaze me.

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

6-L.jpg

7-L.jpg

12-L.jpg

11-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

10-L.jpg

Guys, this is a huge and generous donation! This is a brand new, never fueled, OE 346XP! It will come with the original bar as well. As of yet, it is still unmolested, having never been run. I have agreed to port this saw for free as well. I'm just amazed by the generosity of guys on this forum! You never cease to amaze me.

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

6-L.jpg

7-L.jpg

12-L.jpg

11-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

10-L.jpg
Cadillac'n...awesome Stihl... What else can one say? Good on you. Brad as well for doing the mod work.

Latest posts

Back