Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we doing the drawing tonight? I guess should I plan to be online. I saw where raffle ends but not drawing.

Are we doing the drawing tonight?
I figure Jeremy is probably working on getting ready for the drawing........I imagine it will take some time.

Jeremy has to sort out some 1,600 entries due to the folks on these sites! We have to give him a little breathing room - don't want to add more stress to his life!

Philbert

Agreed the timing is insignificant. However from other raffles there were delays in people responding. Someone (Jeremy?) will be generating a list and will be trying to contact people. I'm just saying with this large of group and huge list of donations it is a big job. If a date is set then contacting people becomes a little easier. Not trying to stir ship just trying to smooth the process for those kind enough to manage this.

I'm donating but I want to get in on the raffle too...do I leave a note on the donation? I didn't see a comments section on the card info page so I haven't donated yet. Help a dummy out fellers!

Latest posts

Back