Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the 346XP the second best or do you only pass on the MM 044 and 6400 because you have and donated it?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Oh I got my chainsaw raffle fantasy draft going on for sure :)
I am a Stihl guy to the bone, but I recently encountered a ported 346xp that made me consider a Husqie.
For me the 461 and 346 are the top two, but then things get pretty murky.
It would be wonky to pick the Dolmar 6400H even though I suggested it to Nate because it seemed like a badass saw.
I love an 044 and there are two great ones on the list but I do already have one (or two, or some number).
There are more Stihls that I love and plenty of sweets bars n chains I could use.
There are a good number of killer items that I wouldn't pick because I have one already and it doesn't seem right to deprive other folks of seeing the amazing skills of some of the AS artisans and collectors - sawhorse, velocity stack, manual bundle, filing vises, etc.
I probably cant pick a non-Stihl without triggering an OCD onslaught that will only end when I own one of each model polished in nice rows in the garage and me buying ported Husqies in an obscene frenzy.
Every time I think I have a top ten I start rearranging them:)
Dave

Sadly I need to walk away from my computer for a while. Our kitchen is being ripped out tomorrow so I need to go help pack it up.

I would tell you now what I want if the MM461R gets taken first but I can't decide :

#6 MM260
#7 NIB Snellerized 346
#11 New 6400 with Heat (I'm Canadian Eh)
#14 MM 044

Sadly I need to walk away from my computer for a while. Our kitchen is being ripped out tomorrow so I need to go help pack it up.

I would tell you now what I want if the MM461R gets taken first but I can't decide :

#6 MM260
#7 NIB Snellerized 346
#11 New 6400 with Heat (I'm Canadian Eh)
#14 MM 044

461R FTW!!!

Hard to Say what's next!!!!

Cousin,

That is mean and hurtful.
Dearest Cousin,
My Sorry: your feelings weren't even considered.

You wouldn't happen to have an apartment in the Starkville, Ms area would you? Those are hard to find.

Back