Good 2-Cycle Oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Husky saw and was wondering if there was any place online i could buy some "Good" 2-cycle oil i know there very many kinds. I would want an oil that wouldn't ruin my saw.

Links are great:chainsaw:

thanks,
~kunes

The stihl ultra (synthetic) or the Bailey's WoodlandPro (synthetic) are both great products. Never tried any klotz, amsoil, mobile1. I think you will do fine with stihl ultra or woodlandPro. I know you were looking for an opinion and not an argument.

The stihl ultra (synthetic) or the Bailey's WoodlandPro (synthetic) are both great products. Never tried any klotz, amsoil, mobile1. I think you will do fine with stihl ultra or woodlandPro. I know you were looking for an opinion and not an argument.

Thank you very much CORNFEDMIDGET:greenchainsaw:

I have good luck with Husky XP oil. have not used Husky LOW SMOKE.
In this area Husqvarna dealers are the only ones to carry XP oil. Lowes, TSC and RuralKing only carry Low Smoke.
I make the extra effort to pick the XP oil 6 bottles at a time.

i've olny used XP. although i think i have a bottle of Low Smoke.

I like how there probably isn't even a difference in smoke levels between low smoke and Xp oils

I find that if you get a white duck and feed him a straight corn grain diet, then take his ejaculate and mix it with a pint of milk, you've got an excellent two stroke mix. The only draw back is listening to the duck ejaculate. It ain't quite like Donald makes it sound.

I find that if you get a white duck and feed him a straight corn grain diet, then take his ejaculate and mix it with a pint of milk, you've got an excellent two stroke mix. The only draw back is listening to the duck ejaculate. It ain't quite like Donald makes it sound.

Would there be a video on how to produce this two (or more) stroke mix???

The Klotz R-50 is a great oil. 100% synthetic.
34.00 for a gallon & 12.00 to ship it to you.
Or, 9.00 per quart and I can get 2 of them into a USPS box and be "legal" for 7.00 shipping.

I have it on hand, ready to go.

Its not quack - jack
Its not Gary Goo
I won't tell you its the bestest
But it will do for you...

Rick

Latest posts

Back