Good guy has bad accident, and needs your help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump!!!! today is the deadline for entries!!!! It appears that between checks and Papal the total is close to $4250 so far! Hurry!!!!

I wanted to get a couple of tickets through paypal.

Unfortuantely I have to wait 3-5 days for their "micro-deposits".

Can you guys think of anyway I can buy a couple more tickets, debit card over the phone, I'll pay fees?

Will you accept money after today?

Last edited:
I wanted to get a couple of tickets through paypal.

Unfortuantely I have to wait 3-5 days for their "micro-deposits".

Can you guys think of anyway I can buy a couple more tickets, debit card over the phone, I'll pay fees?

Will you accept money after today?

Give me a call at the number below and I can run your card.

Steve

I'm really amazed at how much good a bunch of yokels like us can do when motivated by chainsaws, and genuine good hearted charity.

The total number of tickets sold (329) added up to $3,290!
(Actually $3,311.43 after fee's and an extra donation by b1rdman):clap:

*There were 105 donations total.
*Average donation has been $31.54!
*The largest single donation was $250 by jkebxjunke:clap:
*There were been donations from the US, Canada x 2, Australia x 2, UK, Belgium, New Zealand, & Norway!
*There are a few on the list that do not want to win anything but just donated. Right now those are included in the ticket count but will be changed later.

Names in Bold/Red I have little or no shipping information. So if you could email me your address to
attachment.php
so I can update my list.

secureland
El_Kabong
618scottm
04Ultra 2nd Donation!
Lawnmowerboy48
Jake 2nd Donation!
wanab
woodcutter69
Madsaw
romeo4540 2nd Donation!
tomdcomer
LarryTheCableGuy
pallis 2nd Donation!
R-Vasik
RDT
ironray
NILZLOFGREN 2nd Donation!
ENTS
excess650
grandpatractor 2nd Donation!
Erick
E-Mckinney 2nd Donation!
b1rdman 2nd Donation!
husky362
R-Reid
JR-Ackley
Andyshine
handyhelper
Lloyd H
SteveTheKiwi
Moss Man
Buckethead
Gumnuts is Donating the saw to monkeymanjoe if he wins!
romeo4540
TreeSling'r
SawTroll
Lurch2
kf6ivi
Daniel Pickett
Lawnmowerboy48
wet1
fletcher0780
sledgehammer
Raz900
dancan
mikeiss
04Ultra
pbuehning
metalspec
W-Bickers
rsscully
yukiginger
Lazermule
KMB
E-Mckinney
B Turner
7oaks
walexa07
J-Mesthene
B-Morgan
grandpatractor
Mike Cantolina
Vangellis
sierraazul
JohnL
West Texas
Madrone
scootr
yotehowler
Crashagn
Dennis Peacock
Belgian
2000SSM6
pallis
husky455rancher
Longwood
joatmon
Haywire Haywood
VI sawguy
radarme
heimannm
blsnelling
jkebxjunke
porky616
Jake
woodchop
teacherman
b1rdman
Mitymouse
EdRitchey
lectrocrew
NILZLOFGREN
Adkpk
Tzed250
Steve128
blackoak
Gatkeper1
ms310
Junkyard Jim
KsWoodsman
Stipes
D-Brents
Also have a member that didn't want to reveal his name

Grand Prize - Husqvarna 372XP Modded by TST Donated by Spike60 & TST
2nd Prize - Husqvarna 346XP Or Jonsered 2153 Donated by Spike60
3rd Prize - Dolmar PS-420 Donated by Cuttinscott & 166
4th Prize - Stihl 066 (Used) Donated by Scooterbum
5th Prize - Dolmar PS7900 Used Low Hours but has light damage Donated by Cuttinscott & 166

Did you not get my donation? The wife sent it the day after the original post but I do not see my screen name on the list. I do not really care about the prize just want to know you got it.

This may have been covered, but is the drawing happening at the benefit or sometime before it?

The drawing will be held on Oct 11 at our GTG here at the store. We will post the winners as they come out. Probably pick 'em after lunch.

The actual benefit is this weekend at the town park. I'd never get all of the tickets filled out by this Saturday anyway. :dizzy:

Hanging late here at the store. Took about two hours to fill out the tickets for the snail mail entries. Can't wait til I get the list from Steve and Scott!

Was kind of fun seeing all the different places that the donations came from. The paypal ones should be even more interesting.

I'll pass all of the checks on to Lisa now that the tickets are filled out, which had to be done first, since in many cases, much of the contact information was only on the checks themselves.

Thanks again everybody. I'm looking forward to the drawing on the 11th.

Hanging late here at the store. Took about two hours to fill out the tickets for the snail mail entries. Can't wait til I get the list from Steve and Scott!

Was kind of fun seeing all the different places that the donations came from. The paypal ones should be even more interesting.

I'll pass all of the checks on to Lisa now that the tickets are filled out, which had to be done first, since in many cases, much of the contact information was only on the checks themselves.

Any updates on the injured man?????

Goodonya for doing this Spike! I'd rep ya again if I could!:cheers:

Back