Good guy has bad accident, and needs your help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had paypal for a year or so and never used it. I'm in for 5 tickets if I did it right. It would be nice to win a saw but the Karma is worth lots more than a saw.

They've come a long way with burn treatments. I had several soldiers burned pretty bad by an IED in Iraq. One of them you can't even tell and the other one looks better than he did before :)

:cheers:

Not to get off subject but, Thank You Junkyard and all your buddies for all you have done and are doing. I dont think that you guys hear that enough.

As soon as my pay for the past months work goes into the bank next week, I'll donate if I can do it over paypal. I'm in the UK, so don't enter me in the draw because I'm sure the shipping will be expensive and I'd rather the money went to the guys family - just chuck my cash into the pot!

cheers for organising all this, it really is good to know there are decent people out there who will do anything to help a friend. An accident is something that could happen to any of us, so it is good to know there are people who will support you when times get hard.

Joe

I've already received a quite a few payments from members!!

Only other thing I ask is to put your AS member name in the note section on the paypal payment.

Hey Guy's We Need member names and address on the PayPal Memos.

Over $200 In the paypal kitty already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Maybe a re-cap of what where and how to help someone out can be added by the OP or someone involved directly with this.

So far it looks like it has gone from a single grand prize to 2-3 drawings. I dont have any problem with that, I pitched in to help. But making a post that shows all the details needed from us, in case we choose to claim the prize, and the prefferred method of sending future contributions.

Maybe create a poll so after sending a payment we can vote in how many we are in for to keep a quick running tally. Not sure if a poll can handle more than 3-4 options like
  • 1 ticket
  • 2 tickets
  • 3 tickets
  • 4 tickets
  • 5 tickets
  • 10 tickets
Check with a mod to be sure this is acceptable.

I wouldnt want any of our willingness to help, to put anyone else in bad standing

Last edited:
Dayummmmm! You guys are doing quite an honorable thing here:yourock: , and now I feel obliged to step up again now that there are 2 more saws...

checks in the mail(another)....and I'll still respect you in the morning...:hmm3grin2orange:

I was burned when a gas can exploded ~17 years ago, but I remember vividly how long it took to heal and how painfull it was. My heart goes out to the guy that got burned and my paypal is sent as well.

Makes me feel good just seeing all the great people coming together on this site... Spike please keep us posted on his progress.

I chased down the mail lady in the hall at work so it would go out today. Great that all of you are doing this.

Hmmmmmmm.............2171, 2153, ps420.................I might just have to win them all if nobody else buys tickets.....

Bwahahahahahahah..............:) :) :) :)

Paypal will be sent for my winning tickets , because I'm in canada and already own a 2171 and two ms361 I will let spike60 keep and handle the sale of my winning saw to the highest bidder or for another ticket raffle .:)

Back