Good juvenile humor at the local paper's expense

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love things like that. Whenever the wife and I are asked our name for seating wait at a restaurant. I always give the name Donner.. You would be surprised how many people have no idea Who the Donner party was.. But for those that do.. Get a chuckle.

From our phone book...

Hu Flung Dung was listed in the Hayward WI phone book until about 2002 or so, seriously! Rumor has it that it was a deer camp over in the Winter area. I sure wish I had a pic of that one.

Chris

funny

that is funny-rivals the Jaque MEEOOFF page in the airport or Sheraton grand ball room at dinner service.

leon

:agree2::cheers::chainsaw::givebeer:

That is funny! Reminds me of when I lived near East Aurora NY and one of my neighbors real name was Richard Slapper. I thought it was a joke at first...who picks a name like that??
I also have a brother who regularly fakes a Hindu accent and orders his takeout under the name of ####son Tuffare, he uses it so often the pizza place recognizes him and does not even laugh.

Latest posts

Back