Good saddle for a girl?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all, as another girl looking for a saddle I appreciate all the feed back. Definitely going to go to my Sherrill store and try some on and keep reading the feed back. :popcorn:

Thanks all, as another girl looking for a saddle I appreciate all the feed back. Definitely going to go to my Sherrill store and try some on and keep reading the feed back. :popcorn:
Cool! The Sherrill store is always fun. Let us know what u get. As for Bridget...I think she she used us n moved on....:msp_unsure: I really wanted to hear what she thought about the sequoia.

I was in there about a week ago and only saw one saddle in stock. They may have gotten some in though.

Comfort definitely comes at a price. The Petzl saddles are the most comfortable I have worked in. I am using the original Navaho which more resembles the Sequoia now days. I have been working in the Navaho Mini Boss for over two years now and love it. It closely resembles the Sequoia Swing. I am also partial to batten seats over leg straps.

Good luck and let us know how the Sequoia works out for ya.

Bridgette- My 12 year old daughter has used the Master II and hates it as well. She has tried a number of saddles and well I Can't get her out of the Petzl Sequoia. No hip squishing pain even when inverted and no complaints of the leg straps cutting off circulation or riding up into hhhhhmmmm I'm sure you know what I mean. So write back and let us know how you like yours when you get it!

P.S. Don't take any of the poor humor personally and enjoy all the GREAT information and folks here at AS. WELCOME!

So I figured I'd better follow up on this. I haven't been out much since I got it, it's been way to cold. But I love it. Super comfy doesn't hurt my hips. I could wear it all day with no issues. Even wore it to lunch one day because I forgot it was there. Thanks for all the advise guys :)

New Tribe is ran by women if that says anything.

widest bottom support of any saddle.

nikosi%2034%20left%20s.jpg

New Tribe store

Latest posts

Back