Good score today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dan

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Went to an estate sale today and the guy had been a chainsaw mechanic and dealer back in the 80's.I bought a new,still in the box Pioneer P42HP with all the paperwork and accessories.Also got a new,never been run Partner 7000 with b&c.And last but not least a new Dolmar/Sachs 120si with b&c.I'm going to keep the Dolmar for awhile but will sell the other two.Any takers?:blob2:

If you are going to sell them here, then do it. You need to put an ad in the trading post. If you are going to use this thread as an ad for a future ebay auction, please delete this thread. Sorry to vent, but we get alot of folks starting threads like this to promote their greedbay endeavors.

If you are going to sell them here, then do it. You need to put an ad in the trading post. If you are going to use this thread as an ad for a future ebay auction, please delete this thread. Sorry to vent, but we get alot of folks starting threads like this to promote their greedbay endeavors.

I agree this is happening to much lately. Either sell them here or get lost!

It's all you Chris. i got a certain homelite I'm strung out for at the moment. lets just say it will drain me till early next year unfortunately but it will be well worth it.

Must be a dandy....will enjoy seeing the pics Rick. I wanna see some of this guy's pioneer.

Thanks for the replies guy's,I would have included some pics but to be honest,I don't know how.My wife's got a digital camera so if someone wants to walk me through it call me at tomorrow at 417-439-6619 and I'll post some pics.I've got the saws and if some of you don't believe me,that's too damn bad.

Don't post your phone number. The internet is a cesspool of idiots and scrapers just waiting to steal your information.

Also it is against the rules to sell in a thread.
trading post only,unless you are a sponsor..
go to the top of this page,click on "guidlines" , notice rule #1.

Last edited:
Back