Got a Kombi 130 with some Attachments... Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't let the kids stuff a potato up the blower tube, rev it up and blast each other. With the right fit, it can really hurt someone ;)

Just what do you guys at the dealership do on your lunch breaks?!?! :clap:

Or is this just how you chase out the guy who wants his chains sharpened on the spot, or the one that thinks his waranty should cover straight gassed equipment. (you know, I was almost done, I only needed it for another 20 minutes, figured it'd be fine):chainsaw:

Last edited:
Andy,

Maybe take a Kombi, the Ramdo blower, the AV gas, the potato, a little vegatable bar oil and what do we have. French fries?

McStihl anyone?

Joat

Anyone know if this thing has a catalytic converter. I live and purchased it in Illinois, would possibly the cat version be sold in California. I know the hole in the muffler is larger than the one in the muffler of an 880 or almost any stock chainsaw of any size, LOL.

The AV gas is low lead if it matters?

Sam

No cat... and it's a 4-stroke so the muffler hole doesns't realy matter (within reason..).

Just what do you guys at the dealership do on your lunch breaks?!?! :clap:

Or is this just how you chase out the guy who wants his chains sharpened on the spot, or the one that thinks his waranty should cover straight gassed equipment. (you know, I was almost done, I only needed it for another 20 minutes, figured it'd be fine):chainsaw:

Lunch break? French Fries? you guys re making me hungry:greenchainsaw:

But you give me great ideas - maybe just aim a couple at the counter, and have a remote starter.

No and... and it's a 4-stroke so the muffler hole doesns't realy matter (within reason..).

Thanks, Lake, I didn't think it had a cat on it. I really like it, I am not a landscaper pro and don't know much about weedwhackers and such, but that other ones I have run would have bogged down in the stuff I was cutting with it and this thing didn't ever bog down.

I think the thing is super handy.

Lake, what "brush or grass" metal blade would you recommend for it. Got a photo or part number?

Thanks,

Sam

That's nice stuff!

I almost went the same way, but instead got a FS250R and a 20' Silky. Both are way nicer than I ever imagined.

Congrats on your Kombi!

Kombi

Sam and Andy and Anyone else
I have praised the kombi 90R that I have, can't imagine how much more powerful it would be with the 130 motor.I would think you could almost ride it with the blower.As far as using different blades for it, I have used the brush blade on blackberries but it was a little rough going,they were pretty thick stocks on them,so it did not make that clean of a cut.I just bought the circular saw blade and will use it soon on the blackberries, and I'm sure it will do a nicer job,As far as cutting saplings that blade on your motor should rock right thru them.I will tell you that as far as the blower goes make sure you have the attachment seated just right if it does't line up right you won't be able to push it as far as it should go.Make sure that it is in almost all the way to the blower unit itself.There should be only about 1/8 of an inch of the outer silver shaft showing!A lot of Kombi users are not seating it properly.Yes I get weird looks when I use the blower attachment,but when they see what that thing will do,the look changes to one of amazement
Lawrence

There should be only about 1/8 of an inch of the outer silver shaft showing!A lot of Kombi users are not seating it properly.Yes I get weird looks when I use the blower attachment,but when they see what that thing will do,the look changes to one of amazement
Lawrence

Lol, yeah, I figured that our about the third time I switched it. I wasn't seated all the way, its the only attachement that doesn't have the red line mark on it (I think). But other than that, no big deal with the swapping attachements.

I love the blower, I don't mean to sound like a kid about the thing, but I am cleaning things, parking lots, sidewalks, blowing leafs around the yard, that I never did before. Blew all the used straw out of my stock trailer, use to use a pitch fork, blew off the bed of my messy truck, and 29' flat bed.

I think it is super handy.

Sam

Kombi

I wrote on another thread that last Halloween I was going to sit a witch on top of it, with her facing the powerhead and the blower to the back end.Would make for a high tech broom for her.Maybe this year
Lawrence

LOL, tie it to a tether ball pole and rubber band the trigger down with about a 1/4 tank of gas, it will quit spinning eventually, LOL.

Sam

Latest posts

Back