Got a pretty cool tidbit for you dudes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chashowlett

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I discovered a pretty cool little free work around on a bar adapter today but I had just left over 20 inch bar it was a big steal and I wasn't coming up with any spacers to make it work on this small Mount Echo I'm looking around my shop and I see a wrist pin laying on the bench and it's slid exactly Over the Bar stud, amd the outside diameter was exactly the diameter needed to be to fit the big Stihl bar on so I cut the pieces with his diagrind20170316_025554.jpg er and I couldn't have bought something that works better it's amazing. Oh, the wristpin is a old dolmar 73cc

Attachments

• 20170316_025623.jpg
    20170316_025623.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
I discovered a pretty cool little free work around on a bar adapter today but I had just left over 20 inch bar it was a big steal and I wasn't coming up with any spacers to make it work on this small Mount Echo I'm looking around my shop and I see a wrist pin laying on the bench and it's slid exactly Over the Bar stud, amd the outside diameter was exactly the diameter needed to be to fit the big Stihl bar on so I cut the pieces with his diagrindView attachment 565283 er and I couldn't have bought something that works better it's amazing. Oh, the wristpin is a old dolmar 73cc
I like that better than the S hook made from a old windshield wiper . Good find.

Latest posts

Back