Got cold again so...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain...........I was running very low and had to cut a small standing dead maple a few days ago after I saw the forecast, I picked a good one as well, it was right at 15% MC. Woke up to 2" of snow.

I feel for you guys, I just came in from running a short load of red fir through the splitter working in t-shirt, flowers blooming, grass needs mowing., 66 degrees and slight breeze...

Very above normal for this area. Ground should be muddy, grass just greeing up and the daffodils not blooming for another week.

Nice drolet first year with one been real happy with it . Had a little snow on the ground in the morning always get the Sunday paper in underwear wore a t shirt the rest of the day made a 5 mile walk

Yep... been letting the wood storage hoop run low here. Hadn't needed a fire in almost a week. Saw the forecast and headed out to the stacks for a day's worth. I knew we'd be burning again. :cold:

Late April is usually the last of it.

Nice drolet first year with one been real happy with it . Had a little snow on the ground in the morning always get the Sunday paper in underwear wore a t shirt the rest of the day made a 5 mile walk
i hope you get dressed for the walk:omg:

Stove here still goes 24/7, but hasn't been colder than 28F for the last month. Highs near 50 and snow is pretty well gone.image.jpg

I'm out of wood at my place, so I have to get it from my shop - a block away. Kids haul it in wheelbarrows. Almost empty of the maple - only oak left, and I don't want to burn that when it's so warm, so the furnace is going right now. :(

Weather is hit and miss here.

Today was 50* and sunny but breezy. Might be 30* tonight, might be 45, who knows. Stove has a fire most nights.

Latest posts

Back