Got the super chain for my 261.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do we go about testing the kick back. I tend do everything i can to prevent kick back but have caused it.

I could make a green mixed with purple chain kickback and never have the knarelest scsrey color chain ever come back at me.

Depends more on my mood and risks i decide to take than the colur of chain

How do we go about testing the kick back. I tend do everything i can to prevent kick back but have caused it.

I could make a green mixed with purple chain kickback and never have the knarelest scsrey color chain ever come back at me.

Depends more on my mood and risks i decide to take than the colur of chain
Yep. I've got green chains too. You will get reactive forces with any tool grinders, saws, sanders, etc. My grandfather says tools will do EXACTLY what you tell them. I also picked up a file guide.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
Yep. I've got green chains too. You will get reactive forces with any tool grinders, saws, sanders, etc. My grandfather says tools will do EXACTLY what you tell them. I also picked up a file guide.

Guides will get you started. In short time you will find it accurate but restrictive. You'll find soon that you are accurate enough and will ditch the guide. They make nice gifts to neighbors just starting out.

I know you had a question about plunge cuts after I recommended the rapid super! What do you think, how it is with the plunge cuts? Do you notice quicker cut times? Larger chips? Enjoy and be safe

Back