Got Wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c3daa9766878047c77bb0e9379402e11.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

Um , them big leafless trees look sick or dead , ask John , btuless , best cut them down , I know John and I would lol

Um , them big leafless trees look sick or dead , ask John , btuless , best cut them down , I know John and I would lol
since your up there in chill land, you need to talk to John..about bldg. a nice place, then selling it....he may have had one toooo many shots of his favorite..someone caught him in a weak moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night a guy came by to grab some wood. Out of wood, furnace broke or something like that. Anyhow, he had 2 kids with him, they are all out there loading the truck in T Shirts and shorts. Was about 5*! My Mom would have tanned our asses for going outside without warm clothes on!

Had a guy that I worked with several years ago that would never dress up. Office job and he would park in a heated garage, and use auto start at work.
He kept laughing when I'd walk in with a heavy coat, gloves, etc on. (Some of that cause the heater in my diesel truck was weak).
Anyhow one day it's about -15* and we get a call from Mr only wears a T Shirt. His truck broke down and he's "dying" from the cold. We let him stay there for a good 1/2 hr. Kept calling him back with stuff like... cut your seats open and crawl inside, set the truck on fire, lay on your back and pee on yourself, etc. Ahahaha.

Tell you what, he walked in the next day with a parka that could have kept a guy warm at -70*,with a 50mph wind!
My wife will take every coat, jacket and sweater she owns if we head out in bad weather. I wont even grab a jacket most times. She keeps telling me what you going to do if the car quits. I keep a pair of 40below coveralls in the trunk year round. I have a heavy work coat and a large raincoat in the trunk as well. I found out a long time ago if you got them and dont need them, everything is a.o.k, if you need them and aint got em, its s.o.l.

here in the rust belt a good looking older truck will look simply like this one! minus the custom paint job with a second coat of Minnesota patina as well as the aero-dynamic's for better air flow at each corner of the rear bumper! forget the aluminum foot boards there just for stump notice! lol009.JPG 008.JPG

You guys don't know rust. Come to the Midwest.

My cat could climb through the holes in the cab corners of my 80' F350. ;)

You guys are amateurs when it comes to rust , hard pressed to find 80/90's vintage up here , junking 06'/07's up here due to rust , I bought an 04 F350 crew cab for a spare 7.3 , 150k miles frame and cross members are toast , no bottoms left in any door .
Some guys are bringing in boxes to sell for the 2000 + years of trucks , dented start at about 15oo$ , clean and straight start at 2000$

Latest posts

Back