Greetings from Ireland 🇮🇪

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Doherty

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Came across this group while searching for info on an old saw I just inherited and said I'd sign up! (I'll post about that in the thread I found)
Not a professional but cut and process plenty of firewood for myself and 3 other families here in County Kerry, Ireland. That's the countries highest mountains in the background of the 2nd pic.

Attachments

• 20230329_131838.jpg
    20230329_131838.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
  • 20230327_181124.jpg
    20230327_181124.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
Came across this group while searching for info on an old saw I just inherited and said I'd sign up! (I'll post about that in the thread I found)
Not a professional but cut and process plenty of firewood for myself and 3 other families here in County Kerry, Ireland. That's the countries highest mountains in the background of the 2nd pic.
nice place to go to work every day. Can't beat the view.

Thats a Woodsmith, right there, don't you know!

Welcome Paul! Think of this as a Cèilidh for chainsaw folks. For towns, I love Killarney and Donegal most, but being out of the towns with the farmers, hikers and other folk is best. I pub with trad music or a Cèilidh is where I want to be in the evenings.

Welcome Paul! Think of this as a Cèilidh for chainsaw folks. For towns, I love Killarney and Donegal most, but being out of the towns with the farmers, hikers and other folk is best. I pub with trad music or a Cèilidh is where I want to be in the evenings.
I'm 17 miles from Killarney, beautiful little town but like you I'd rather spend my time with the farmers and mountain folk.

have friends that have been trying to get the wife and I over there. nice view. and welcome

Back