Group buy on Total bars, you asked, heres the deal!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update.... I'll stuff all the bars you order in the box and charge the initial $12 for shipping. If the shipping goes over $12 for your stuff, I'll contact you directly. I can get it more than 1/2 way across the country for $12 for 2 bars.

I need your PayPal address to send the invoice to... if you signed up for a bar, PM me that info. From it, I get the shipping address and I'll order the bars Monday. You need to pay as soon as possible please. I'm not going to get stuck holding these bars.. I just won't do another one of these.

PM me your PayPal address.

I'm currently working a deal on Oregon chain. 3/8 .050 72LGX and .325 .050 in 22LPX. If this is not the most popular chain.. say something now before I go to far with it.

Thanks for the participation so far, looks good!

22 LPX is .063 , 20 LPX would be .050

Last edited:
Oregon Professional Chain ID

attachment.php

Last day for the buy.

I'm in Williamsburg today with the family. If you have signed up for a bar and received a PM asking for your PayPal address, please reply. If you received an invoice, please pay. Anybody left out of either of those? If so, PayPal address and what you want in a PM.

Last call...

How come the small mount Husky laminated bars are crap?

I like the lighter laminated bars on the small saws myself. Id also much rather have a laminated sprocket tip bar as a solid hard nose bar. I guess opinions differ.... ive never ran a total bar either, but they look good.

If you want the laminated, get in your order. Most laminated bars I've had were not that great, the Totals may be better? I really don't know for sure.
Guess it depends on the use. I run the cheapo Oregon laminated bars on my 346. I like the lighter laminated bars on the little saws, but yes im sure they're not as strong as a solid bar....but they dont need to be for me.

If they make a small mount Husky, 3/8s, 16", 60DL, sprocket tip,,,, ill buy one to try then we'll both know. :D

Guess it depends on the use. I run the cheapo Oregon laminated bars on my 346. I like the lighter laminated bars on the little saws, but yes im sure they're not as strong as a solid bar....but they dont need to be for me.

If they make a small mount Husky, 3/8s, 16", 60DL, sprocket tip,,,, ill buy one to try then we'll both know. :D

.050 BTW. Sorry I left out that little detail :help:.

IMO total bars are good, but i don't think they are as good as an ES Stihl Bar. Those old GB titanium orange bars were a super good bar.

Thanks everyone for participating!!! Order will drop this morning and I should have them Wednesday afternoon, re-packaged and in the mail by Friday at the latest. Couple last minute orders went out, please hit the PayPal invoice I sent you.

Randy

update...
Order placed Monday at 10:00am and the bars should be delivered here tomorrow afternoon. Henry and I will repackage them and have them in the mail to you on Thursday, Friday at the latest.

The Large mount Husky's in 16" solid bar replaceable tip are NLA and were replaced with a laminated bar, replaceable tip. Two were ordered and that individual was contacted already. I didn't want the order to be held on account of that one exception.

Any other issues I'll pass along.

Latest posts

Back