Growing up with Redwood's. Truely God's country.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, nice picture, good logs. I love those heelers! Great dogs. Jimmy camp Royaneh awesome place, loaded with pigs. I lived right across the road, in 1987-89 or so. On east austin creek road. Beautiful place, hell of a camp.

McClainstump_zps6b222d7c.jpg

I have only seen one Sequoia in my life (I hope I can remedy that); we don`t have that many around here; it was truly magnificent.

Randy great picture! Jerry we will have to line that up, say a god's country GTG? In the redwoods no doubt! Count welcome and magnificent I agree!

Spent all day yesterday, running the dogs in gods country. Jesus, me, Tony and the Parmeter brothers. It was well needed.

Great pics randy, and I agree With Neil! Is that young fella Randy? James=Paso robles Jimmy great to have you in the Alliance my friend!

Looks precarious - lol ...

So ... Spent a few days in redwood territory last Thursday to Saturday. Even convinced the older woman who took over the Hiouchi Cafe to let me launch a website for her. Doing it sort of for free, although I am placing a link to my site from the home page. Used the Smith River photo attached on the home page for that website.

Thanks Jerry! and yes indeed does keep u in shape! Sam great to see u old buddy! How is the big sky country? Mario great pictures, and beautiful country!!

Ye sir Jerry, and great to see you! We will never forget the giants and beauties, nor the woods.

You are so right,..I will carry those memories with me til the end. It will likely be next spring before I get back out to California, just so many things I have to get in order again before I can get back out there. That does not mean I don`t think about being there most every day. Still have a lot of country to see out that way, got to make Yellowstone a priority also.

Yeah I see some of those trees at night, when my eyes are closed. Loved and adored them since I was old enough, to know what a tree was. Yeah I say Yellowstone and glacier park mandatory. Traveled the going to the sun highway, if I remember right when I was little.

Good to see u Neil, and I agree! Good to see u Mike that is a dandy! Frank boyer I seen ya listed below, was thinking of you lately, how have u been my friend?

Back