GTG in Indiana?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tree guy that is 10 minutes south of me has a huge pile of logs. I know they cut them up and sell them for firewood. Maybe I can talk him into letting us cut firewood instead of cookies. Anyone be into that?

Works for me plus it will save me 20 minutes on the driving time.

I'll be sure to bring something tasty if I make it. Suddenly an unforeseen project rears it ugly head and the "idiot" must quit loafing and get busy. I do think I can squeeze it into my schedule though. One thing is certain----I don't need to add to the firewood pile.

Dex I live just west of Wellington by 10 minutes, my kids are in the wellington school district. Kinda bummed i didn't know about the May Canton Gtg. I've been anxiously awaiting one in Ohio. I'd love to host one, but my wife doesn't appreciate my obsession with chainsaws.

Down river is considered southwest detroit
Umm kinda Im a little farther south then that... Detroit starts the Gypsum plant on Jefferson Im about 8-10 miles south of that but your in the right area. Love me some Mexican food late at night, Good stuff or Pizza Papalias, Slows all good eats. Southwest Detroit is Rouge, Del Ray, some areas of Ecorse, not really but those are the closest citys to it anyhow. ya right where you from?

Latest posts

Back