GTG Kingston N.Y. Jan 27th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRepairsK70e

been there ...done that
Reaction score
planning a GTG , cookie cutting for demo/comparison only , log pile for firewood processing ,warm shop ,food ,good company , limited space, PM me for directions or more info ,cheers Jimmy

I'll be making the long dangerous journey. Still haven't run the newer 111S yet.

This thread will generate better results over on the Chainsaw forum.

can I move this over there ? or start a new thread??:popcorn::rolleyes2:

You ought to start a new thread in the chain`saw forum. We're the only 2 guys who have posted here. :bang:

With the fri-sat snow on the way, half the guys that say they're coming are going to bail on you.

Its gonna look like a duplicate ,but I guess it cant hurt ....including me ...have 8 guys 100% committed , and 5 in the 50/50 road trip groupo ,and 2 who dont read or respond to PMs ?? would be good to get a few more guys :rock:

You ought to start a new thread in the chain`saw forum. We're the only 2 guys who have posted here. :bang:

With the fri-sat snow on the way, half the guys that say they're coming are going to bail on you.

What's the snow situation? Beginning of the week it seemed to be a big deal but now I see calls for flurries for eastern NY and the rest of New England? It's 3 hours and a bit of change in good conditions, which is borderline for a one day both ways deal for me, but snow and the slow-down that comes with it will push it into a no-go situation.

What is a GTG, and do I get to try different types of saws or bring my own, and you can PM me directions coming off the thruway.
Thanks

What's the snow situation? Beginning of the week it seemed to be a big deal but now I see calls for flurries for eastern NY and the rest of New England? It's 3 hours and a bit of change in good conditions, which is borderline for a one day both ways deal for me, but snow and the slow-down that comes with it will push it into a no-go situation.
hey Mike ...our forecast is possibility of an inch for fri/sat shouldnt hamper travel unless something changes . P.M me if you are sure and I will get you in the neighborhood ...cheers jimmy

Fox where in the OC are you?
Jimmy, Im coming for sure. I think my lil buddy from work wants to car-pool. He was super stoked to here there would be a piped stihl or two there. He is a mega stihl head. 075 026's 025's 036 390 064. His 075 is his sawzilla:msp_biggrin: Hope some buddy brings a 395xp so he can see what a real saw is:msp_wink:

Fox where in the OC are you?
Jimmy, Im coming for sure. I think my lil buddy from work wants to car-pool. He was super stoked to here there would be a piped stihl or two there. He is a mega stihl head. 075 026's 025's 036 390 064. His 075 is his sawzilla:msp_biggrin: Hope some buddy brings a 395xp so he can see what a real saw is:msp_wink:

Minisink

Latest posts

Back