GTG Kingston N.Y. Jan 27th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9hW5Zow.jpg

a3aBoT8.jpg

WLxpAdR.jpg

Ok, I see a grey beaver brook saw shop sweatshirt in the bottom picture?

CTYanks photos just highlight how considerate Jimmy was in setting everything up...different sized logs set up all over the place so you never had to wait when you wanted to try something.

A few more names with the pictures would have been nice! :msp_wink:

My guess was that the perps involved ('cept Woodchuck'r, of course) would think anonymity would maintain their cover; use tax can get heavy on all that iron.

Folks can always say "Oooh, oooh, that's me!" as they wish. Not gonna say that Spike is the one in the red hat. Nooooo, not me.

Jimmy really put some thought into prep, even had some firewood logs ready for those cussed Yankees who just don't slice logs up into cookies. Valuable resource, you know! Thanks again, Jimmy!

Thanks for posting some pics CT ,I am realizing that there was alot of sawing going on while I was jawing lol . and Ive discovered that my stove is magic ,I put a batch of red oak cookies in .....they came out ash :cheers:.....oh that was bad ......I dont even own a red hat !!!

That was good Jimmy, got a chuckle of out me anyway :D

And I'm not even a chuck'r! Oh man, now that was lame.....

Latest posts

Back