GTG Kingston N.Y. Jan 27th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRepairsK70e

been there ...done that
Reaction score
cookie cutting for demo/comparison play,, couple a big nasties for the longer bars ,,firewood logpile for processing /playing with my splitter .. warm shop, good company and food ,limiting the group to 15ish .PM me for directions or more details,cheers jimmy ...orig posted in firewood forum moved here for some additional exposure thx

Looking more like a yes for me than before..... Looks like it will be just pending weather. They predicted 7 inches of snow for us yesterday and we had blue skies and sun :bang: So I'm hoping we get nothing this Friday/Saturday as well. Gonna drive out/back on the same day :buttkick:

I'm about 5hrs west.

Would love to meet some of you. Got room for a n00b....??

You're 5 hours west? Seems odd I'll be in 4 different states, twice, on Sunday and you'll be simply driving a few towns over.

Jimmy, you can count me in. This two post thing is killing me, just told you my plans over in the firewood section. You need anything in the way of snacks??

I'm planning on bringing something, hopefully you have a way of heating it up :D

SORRY for the double thread ,me an Bob didnt think we could eat 4-5 sicilian pies by ourselves lol gonna stick with the pizza as the main course ,I will have the bbq grille and a small propane stove for anything that needs to be heated or kept warm . any side dishes or snackie chips pretzels cookie items you guys wanna bring is ok by me [no such thing as too many calories when its chilly outside ]I will have pot on for coffee /hot chocolate ,case of h2o ,mixed sodas,sweet tea . If ya want A beer ya gotta tote it yerself .the weather looks perfect for sunday ,should be a good time ,cheers jimmy

Sunny and mid 20's forecast. Great day, but still a good one to break out the XPG and WH models. :msp_thumbup:

Sunny and mid 20's forecast. Great day, but still a good one to break out the XPG and WH models. :msp_thumbup:

I'm wishing I ordered an xpg instead of what I got right about now LOL Oh well maybe next time.

Latest posts

Back