GTG Kingston N.Y. Jan 27th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything has to be GREAT at a GTG...great saws, great weather, great comraderie, great FOOD!!!!!....and the occasional great beverage...(after sawing)..LOL!!!!

But, but, but...... I've been in the works designing a forestry helmet with the dual can holder thingys and the tubing straw........ So you get hearing protection and a face sheild with your helmet....... Oh wait that's for wearing in the house while the wife is home, not while sawing nevermind!!!!!!! :D

APB.... we never seem to have enough places to sit ...if any of yous guys have /can bring foldy/bag /campin chairs it would be a big help Ive got 3-4 ..but its always nice to sit /rest while chattin n eatin or lounging by the campfire thanks jk :cool2:

APB.... we never seem to have enough places to sit ...if any of yous guys have /can bring foldy/bag /campin chairs it would be a big help Ive got 3-4 ..but its always nice to sit /rest while chattin n eatin or lounging by the campfire thanks jk :cool2:

I can bring 2 or 3. They may have some bar oil and wood chips all over them but I'll bring em :D

Maybe some beer stains? Probably no marshmallows on mine LOL

I have 4 or 5 chairs I can bring along.

And food is a very important part of every GTG Niko. Haven't you seen the pics????????:msp_biggrin:

Sounds like you guys are going to have good weather but cold . Have a blast.:rock:

Don't want to cause any unduly excessive excitement, but I'm going to auction off a saw tomorrow! :blob2:

I've given careful consideration to selecting this unit. It isn't one of the run of the mill, more popular models that your used to seeing everyday. The primary consideration is.................(suspense)............................I'm tired of looking at this thing. The saw in question is..............................(more suspense).................................an MC3516! A what? Don't know what an MC3516 is? It's a black Poulan with McCulloch written on it. This your chance to own the silliest example of cross-branding in the saw industry. Such a great marketing success was this saw, that after only one year it is being discontinued, ensuring it's lasting exclusivity! Don't miss this opportunity to own a rare classic. Bidding will start at..........................(additional suspense)........................................... $20.

Seriously, this is a stray demo unit that came with the rest of the rep's demos at the end of the year. One of those "flees with the dog" deals. I did actually cut a truck load of wood with it to see what it does. (not too much I'm afraid). Might come in handy for someone who wants a small saw to bounce around in a quad or whatever. But, it ain't coming home with me tomorrow. :D

Jimmy Ill see if I can cram any chairs in the car with me, Im car-pooling with my buddy Rich. He has a little import and after we stuff it full of saws, I dunno how much room we'll have for chairs. Ill make sure we have room for some snacks though.

Don't want to cause any unduly excessive excitement, but I'm going to auction off a saw tomorrow! :blob2:

I've given careful consideration to selecting this unit. It isn't one of the run of the mill, more popular models that your used to seeing everyday. The primary consideration is.................(suspense)............................I'm tired of looking at this thing. The saw in question is..............................(more suspense).................................an MC3516! A what? Don't know what an MC3516 is? It's a black Poulan with McCulloch written on it. This your chance to own the silliest example of cross-branding in the saw industry. Such a great marketing success was this saw, that after only one year it is being discontinued, ensuring it's lasting exclusivity! Don't miss this opportunity to own a rare classic. Bidding will start at..........................(additional suspense)........................................... $20.

Seriously, this is a stray demo unit that came with the rest of the rep's demos at the end of the year. One of those "flees with the dog" deals. I did actually cut a truck load of wood with it to see what it does. (not too much I'm afraid). Might come in handy for someone who wants a small saw to bounce around in a quad or whatever. But, it ain't coming home with me tomorrow. :D

Cale needs a saw I bet he'll open the bids at $40 :laugh:

I have 4 or 5 chairs I can bring along.

And food is a very important part of every GTG Niko. Haven't you seen the pics????????:msp_biggrin:

I see that, I just feel it is my "duty" to comment on it - and even remember pics from one where no chainsaws were involved at all....:msp_biggrin:

Is that one of the new McC ones, or is it a traditional rebranded Poulan?

I know it doesn't make much sense, but I am actually curious if the new ones still are made by Poulan, or if the feared relocation of production to China has taken place. Maybe that's the reason it has been discontionued after just a year?

the sorry sob hasnt rsvp"d me ,so I doubt that hes coming ,maybe somebody can ring him up so he can bid by phone :laugh::buttkick:..........Im bringin a poulan too ,but we aint gonna raffle it !!!
What a dink. About the Poulan of course, not the lack of RSVP that's a given. :D

Packing "suitcase" set of pop-out table & 4 attached chairs. Pickup camping stuff.

Probably 200 lbs wt limit. "Skidder crowd" might stress it.

Samples of fine cider will be available there. When engines stop. :msp_biggrin:

Back