GTG Kingston N.Y. Jan 27th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cookie cutting for demo/comparison play,, couple a big nasties for the longer bars ,,firewood logpile for processing /playing with my splitter .. warm shop, good company and food ,limiting the group to 15ish .PM me for directions or more details,cheers jimmy ...orig posted in firewood forum moved here for some additional exposure thx

Count me in. I'll bring some donuts and something for the lunch table. Thanks for hosting.

I know I mentioned not needing your address, I can find it myself, blah blah blah, but it dawned on me that I'm going to be driving at 4am on a Sunday morning. It's a good idea to have it :msp_w00t: PM it please good sir!

Just an inch of snow forecast for tonight, so no weekend weather issues to worry about. Looks like we're going to have an ideal day for a GTG. :msp_smile:

'yank and 'bayard living in border towns and I right next door, sorry I can't break free from Sunday and head on up. Would be a great opportunity for a little fellowship on the way if those guys were down with riding together.

Hope y'all have some good weather and a good time.

Sorry, no can do, broken rib means no lifting for maybe 6 weeks, I'm right handed and the broke rib is on the---you guessed it---right side. Have fun anyway

OUCH. Done that a couple times myself. Almost impossible to sleep at first. Woke up 50 times a night. Heal up soon!

Sorry, no can do, broken rib means no lifting for maybe 6 weeks, I'm right handed and the broke rib is on the---you guessed it---right side. Have fun anyway

Not fun at all - it is amazing what a "small" injury like that can keep you from doing....:msp_sad:

All that driving is gonna burn it right back off ..ya skinny bstd !!:laugh:

I hadn't been able to figure it out til recently, and now that I've got the hang of it, putting on weight it pretty easy! Only added 20 pounds since last July. And for some crazy reason it doesn't appear to be headed for my biceps or hamstrings :msp_scared:

Back