GTG Kingston N.Y. Jan 27th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow what can i say, good food,great people, awesome saws!! it was a pleasure meeting peopl putting faces to names and running some cool saws! thank you jimmy for being a great host:rock: woodchuckur brought a saw!!! a very nice one at that. i think jimmy has enough cookies to keep warm till spring

Got the saws put away, got the woodstove cranking, and ready to relax. So.................when's the next one???????????????????:msp_biggrin:

Bob I've got a 10 acres of walnut tops that need some cutting up...

562.jpg

Even got a skidder for you to use.

547.jpg

Had a blast, thanks jimmy for hosting. It's so nice to have you guys practically right down the street from me. My ears are still ringing from all that noise.

what a great day !!!!thanks to everybody that brought food or tossed in some $ . hope everybody got enough to eat /cut or split . being the host kept my finger off the trigger as much as I woulda liked ,but thats ok , got to talk with everybody and meet a couple new guys . they say 3rd time is the charm , this was my 3rd time hosting a GTG here and had the best turn out ,, perfect size group . guess its gonna be an annual event ,seeya all next year Cheers jimmy

Thanks much Jimmy for being such a perfect host and for allowing us less fortunate ones to see the inside of your "shop" so that we know what we should aspire to. Great news that you will be making this an annual deal.

I've got some pics that I'll try to post after I downsize them.

Once again thanks Jimmy for all your efforts and for making all of us feel so welcome.

The orange ones look good. The red ones make them look awesome.

At that point I had already eaten 6.

About that sig ...

I've got evidence that you brought saw(s), and have been asked to enter that into the record.

Roger, wilco, soon as I get them resized, etc. (Got a little tied up in more Sandy cleanup today; you'll understand.)

Good to see so much sanity demonstrated with so many deadly instruments, and love the smell of 2-stroke on a frosty morn.

3 cheers for Jimmy!

Nice pics, wanted to make it being only an hour away, but got tied up sat at sons wrestling tourny, and had work around house on sun, maybe next time, I really wanted to pick you guys's brains.

There are no ugly red ones...............old.........tired........over worked.........perhaps.......never...ever ugly........except the 5XX series......except the 590...no other exceptions.....at all.....ever.....

Well, the 490 and 590 aren't the prettiest Jonsereds, with that low case and tall top cover - sorry, just my opinion.....:msp_scared:

Back