gutless turd?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every year or two, you need to sharpen yer chain.

:cry: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Is it just me, or does it look like he has to pee?

Yup, must be the saw.....:buttkick:

POS, I guess I'd better get rid of mine. Anybody want a POS 036?:cry:

Why did he bother to even post that on youtube?
That was funny to watch.
Makin' that Stihl look good.:hmm3grin2orange:

As I've only dropped a few trees in my time, I don't wan't to sound like a hypocrite here.
I was wondering what "036 Part 2" was shaping up like? Maybe a birds eye view of the ambulance interior on the way in?
I actually don't quite understand whats going on there, looks like the chain is blunt, but if you look close it also looks like the chips arn't all that bad?
Also, which way is that tree leaning, to the viewers left or right?
Hope his legs are insured!

Jesus that vid was f##*n painful to watch, shows how gutless 036's/361's really are then? Lucky it wasn't a husky, the piston might have seized

Looks and sounds like a combination of blunt chain and blocked muffler screen, but how do you carbon the screen solid in 2 hours use from brand new?

I'm not buying it. Something has just got to be set up wrong there. The HS setting must be way off. First thing I thought was the chain must be wacked, but like PetrolHead said, the chips were looking OK. Can we blame EPA here perhaps?

The guy wasn't doing any favors for Stihl by posting that. Maybe he's a Husky fan just trying to make it look bad? ;)

Thanks for the chuckle, heres another!

He really knows his PPE, he thinks it means Peppys Picnic Ensemble.
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Had to look at a few of the other vids
on you tube.
Heres another good one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrorNY7zUOA&mode=related&search=
This guys gonna end up hurtin himself.
His wife better tell him to put that big machine away:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Do you believe people put this crap on the internet for the whole world to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Backwards!!

Hard Knocks,
I had'nt seen your post yet.

Thats a good one.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You guys are crackin me up!!

Back